Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

"Mmhm. It smells like apples and cinnamon."

"My glade candles." he said sitting my bags on the floor as I walked up the stairs and toward the guest bedroom. "You're gonna be staying in my room." he said blocking me from turning the knob.

"Oh is that so? Why can't I just stay in here?"

"Because it's a surprise."

"I hope you don't have another house guest." I said as he laughed.

"No, I don't. You'll find out soon enough though. Come on." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me along to his bedroom.

"Where are you gonna sleep?" I asked as he began to unpack my things. I noticed he had a whole dresser empty and enough closet space for all my things. Strange.

"On the couch." he said as I nodded along. "Look, I can finish unpacking your things. You should go take a nice relaxing bath and when you come out, I'll have dinner ready. Any suggestions?"

"Anything is fine Will." I said as he bowed and continued to unpack my things. I ran myself a nice hot bath and filled Will's jacuzzi tub with suds and bubbles. 'This felt nice. I felt relaxed for the first time in a long time.'

After spending almost an hour in his bathroom, I decided to get out. I dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my body, before making my way out.

On the bed lay a pair of blue cropped PINK by Victoria's Secret sweatpants, a white stretchy tank top, and a pair of blue underwear that said 'I Love Cupcakes' on the butt. I laughed as I got dressed and made my way downstairs.

"So, I'm guessing you love cupcakes too." I said walking down the stairs and into the living room.

"Do I?" he said as I giggled. "Have a seat. Dinner is ready. Compliments of Phil's Pizza." he said placing the pizza box down on the coffee table. "And your favorite juice." he said placing a tall glass of Welch's grape juice down in front of me.

"Aww you remembered." I said beginning to devour my first slice of pizza.

"How could I forget. It's all you ever drink. Okay, so what do you want to watch?" Will asked taking a bite of his slice and turning on the TV.

"Netflix."

"Yeah, but what?"

"How about we watch something scary?" I asked as Will smiled.

"Scary? You hate scary movies."

"Yeah but that's only when I'm alone. I've got you." I said as he grinned and picked a movie. "What'd you choose?"

"My Bloody Valentine." he said as I picked up my second slice and began to dig in. I had a feeling that all the blood and guts would eventually get to me, so I wanted to enjoy my pizza before I threw it back up.

Will's POV

I was surprised she didn't throw up once. She had managed to make it through the whole movie, hiding behind me of course. When she stuck her head onto my chest to hide her face from the screen I laughed. She was too cute.

"It's not funny. He just ripped her head off!" she yelled slapping my arm. I just laughed as she shook her head, still hiding. I inhaled the scent of vanilla from her hair. She smelled so good. And her skin, it was so soft. I missed these carefree moments I spent with her before. It seemed like we were always fighting.

"So, what next?" I asked as she stood up and stretched.

"Bed." she yawned as she made her way upstairs. "Where are you going?"