Chapter 4: St. Chocolates Day

Start from the beginning

I suddenly hear footsteps from the stair case. It's Kaname. We all stand and head towards the door. Like usual, we get in a different order. In the front are Takuma, Hanabusa, Zanesa, and Akatsuki. Kaname and I take up the middle. Ruka, Senri, Rima, and Seiren end in the back.

When we exited the gate, Hanabusa mopped up all the glory from the girls. Zane was not having that so she went around greeting others and interrupting Hanabusa's conversation.

I laugh at the goofiness of the two, but continue next to Kaname. We chatted lightly before he turned to a girl who was holding back the crowd. "Hello Yuki."

I silently wave, but try to giver her a light smile. I kind of want to become her friend again, but it's hard when she's in the day class.

Yuki turned to us. She was kind of confused about me, but imeditatively bowed when she noticed Kaname, "M-morning!" All the people behind her glared, but I gave them a look which made them stop.

I kept walking with Kaname before something caught my eye. Zero. I can tell Kaname had the same thought since we both head over to silver haired boy. As we walk to Zero, the group stops and watches. I can hear all of their breaths hitch.

"Hello Zero, how are you feeling?" Kaname asks. I know exactly what he's talking about since Kaien told me when I went to get my textbooks. I also know why Kaname wants Yuki, but I hold my tongue. I mean, my parents were also going to marry my brother and I off before he died. There aren't a lot of pure bloods around.

When Zero glares at us, my smile falls and my voice turns dead, "You take care." As Kaname and I start to head back to our formation, Zero yells something at me.

"If you want to challeneg me, I'll be ready and waiting anytime you want L/N."

Kaname ignores it and keeps walking, but I stop in my tracks. I don't turn or anything, but a few words laced with venom fall from my mouth.

"You already challenged me, and I beat you Zero. There would be no point to do it again." I'm talking about my first day here. Yes, I broke down, but if we were in a real fight I'd still win.

Keeping my straight face, I go back to Kaname's side and continue to class. Hanabusa glares at Zero and I hear him utter something.

"That jerk!"

Zane comes up to him and pulls him down to her height as she whispers something back. Of course none of the humans could here it, but all of us vampires could. "Not now Aido. I'm not afraid to end something you start." She let's go of him and heads up next me while smiling. I smile back at her. I swear, we are both bipolar.

~Time skip to Monday~

When we got to the gate, there were lines of girls holding chocolates. Yuki came up to us to explain about today, but Hanabusa tries run off again. I just grab him and give him a murderous smile. I don't want today to be cancelled because of his stupidity.

"Hanabusa, behave yourself today." He only nods as I let go. I give Zane a look telling her to keep an eye on him. I'm getting better at being the female president.

"Yes my lady."

Yuki gives me a smile, "Thank you Y/N! I really appreciate it, and I'm sure Zero does too!" She bows and runs off to her position. I hear a sudden whistle and the whole show begins. Takuma goes to where ever he's called to accept his chocolates and letters. When he notices Senri walking by, he starts to drag him over to the vultures known as fans. I giggle at the scene and follow next to Ruka and Akatsuki.

The brunette crosses her arms and grunts, "I hope these girls realize how fortunate they are that Kaname is actually taking their gifts."

"You look scary," Akatsuki's deep voice rings out.