2|First Time at Verdant

Y/N-Your name
L/N-Last name
F/C-Favorite color
E/C-Eye color
H/C-Hair color
H/L-Hair length
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were still sleeping. Just keep running your almost there! You say in your mind. You were running away from a group of bad guys on Lian Yu. I almost got killed when I hear arrows being shot at the people behind me. You look behind you and saw a man with black long hair and a long black beard. He yelled something in Chinese and I just ran. You saw your helicopter. You see a man in a black and orange mask. He was aiming a gun at my best flyer. "DUCK!" You yell. My best flyer was too late. He got shot. You got your dagger and threw it at the man's head. The man caught it with two fingers on the blade. I'm so screwed! I don't even know how to fly a helicopter! You ran to the helicopter and tried getting it in the air. You notice that there's something glowing in the back. You looked closely. It's a bomb! You jump out of the helicopter in mid air. You land on the guy with a black and orange mask. You get off him and start to sprint. The man throws a dagger in my arm. You gasp. You still run. When you were far enough you got the dagger out if your arm. You see a empty cave. You walk in. You get your dagger and cut off your sleeve. You wrap your wound. It's going to get infected. Whatever I just need to hunt and get water. You imagined your family. Your mom, dad, and sister. That's what I'm living for. I've never seen anyone on this island except for the troops and that bearded guy. You wake up in a pool of sweat no a lake! You shake it off and look in your closet. You get a white crop top, black ripped pants, white converse with a floral pattern, black bracelets, black choker with gold studs. You go over to your bathroom and open your make up bag. You put on red lipstick and pink eyeshadow. You grab your phone and walk downstairs. You see Penny making breakfast. "How was your evening Y/N?" She asks. She knows what I do so ya. "Well I got my first"-you put your hand and act as if your finger was a knife and glided on your neck-"and I got to see The Hood." You say. "I'm going to play with Apollo. So can I have his treats?" You say. Penny hands you the treats. "Remember only two." Penny says. You nod and smile. You run outside. You see Apollo laying in his doghouse. He looked bored out of his mind! You whistle. "Treats!" You yell. Apollo jolts into action and runs towards you. Apollo knocks you down. He licks your cheek. "Alright, alright I have the treats!" You say laughing. Apollo gets off of you and you hive him the treats. He eats them very quickly. You chuckle. You get his favorite toy. "Look Apollo!" You say. He looks at me starts to jump. "Go and get it!" You say throwing the toy. You played with Apollo for a long time. You walked back in. "Hey Penny, is my breakfast still at the table?" You ask. "Yes." Penny says. You walk to the table and start to dig in. "Once again you have truly saved my life." You say. Penny chuckles. "I guess I do." She says shrugging. "Well I gotta go and get suited up." You say. Penny stops you. "No your gonna have some fun." Penny says. You groan. "But being a hero is fun!" You whine. "Do something that's fun and won't kill you." She says. "Fine!" You say. "Wear something nice your going to Oliver's club!" She yells. You groan and walk up stairs. You go through your closet and picked out a pink dress, a belt, pink heels with pink roses in them, and a gold rose necklace. You walk over to your bathroom and put on different makeup. You walk down the stairs and see Oliver standing in front of the stairs in tux. "H-hey, Oliver." You say nervous. "Hey, Y/N." He says. "Let's go. I haven't seen Verdant yet." You say. You walk downstairs holding onto the tail as tight as you could. I hate heels. Why didn't I wear flats?! Well it's too late now. I'm already in Oliver's car and buckled. The car started driving. Your phone buzzed. You checked it. There's a robbery in progress! You clear your throat. "Um. This might sound bad, but can we go back to my place real quick I forgot something." You say making an excuse. "Sorry Y/N. We're already here." Oliver says. You sigh. The car parked. You get out and see Verdant. "I have to admit it looks good so far." You say impressed. You walk in and see Steve Aoki in the front on the stage. You didn't realize your mouth was hanging. Oliver puts his finger under your chin and pushes my mouth up. "Thanks." You say. "This is pretty good." You say. You walk around. You sit down at the bar cause you don't really like to socialize. "Can I just get a water?" You ask. "A water? Here?" Someone asks from behind you. You turn around and see Tommy I think. "Hey Merlyn." You say. He chuckles. "You should get a shot. Their great here." He says. "Okay you win. When you say somethings good, it's good." You say. "Never mind get me a shot." You say. The bartender gets you a shot and so does Tommy. "Cheers." He says. You both clink your shots and drink it. It burned your throat. "You are a liar." You say coughing. "Well it's not good to you, cause this is probably the first time having a shot." He says. You nod and kept coughing. "It's like the first time I had a cigarette. And I never had one since." You say still coughing. He just laughs. It actually tastes kinda good after the coughing and wheezing. "I'll have another." You say. Tommy chuckles. "I thought you hated it." He says. "Well it tastes good after the bad part." You say. The bartender hands you the shot and you drink it. Your head started to pound, but you ignored it. This isn't smart. Ya whatever. You kept drinking. It didn't affect you that much. Nothing except a headache. You could actually walk without falling. You got away from everyone and saw this passcode thing. You look closely at it. Well good thing that I'm a genius! You start to tinker with it and it finally came To an end when it kept buzzing red. That's bad! You start heading outside in the front. You see Oliver sitting outside. You go and sit next to him. "What's wrong?" You ask. "It's nothing." He says. "I know when your lying, Oliver." You say. He chuckles. "So how was your time?" He asks changing the subject. I'll just ignore that. "Um, good." You say. He chuckles. "I saw you chug down like 20 shots. How are you still on your feet?" He says. "Alcohol doesn't really affect me much." You say. "Well I actually got a really bad headache. You have any medicine?" You say. "Ya I'll show you where it is." He says. You follow him. He get the medicine. He hands you a pill and water, I think. You take the pill and drink the water. "Thanks Oliver." You say. "No problem." He says. You walk out and check your phone. There has been a lot of illegal crimes tonight! You start to run down the stairs. You start to run out of Verdant while taking off your shoes. You start to sprint to your place. And again the rain! You get there and quickly put on your suit. You push the button on your boots and start to run to the bank that was being robbed this second. "Hey there guys! What ya doing?" You say joking. They all turn to me. "Let go of the money and you'll only come out of here with a minor injuries." You say. They all laugh. "Okay, than I get to have fun." You say. You throw your dagger at the lights. You retrieve the dagger. They start to freak out. You start to run around them laughing. That's only for affect! You run up to one and cut his hand with your claws. One of them screams. "Put the money back now or all of you are going to be lifeless in the end!" You yell menacing. They were shaking by now. "Fine we'll put up the money!" One of them yells. "That's what I thought!" You yell. You watch them put up the money. You knock them out and tie them all together and leave them. You chuckle and run back to your place. You change into your pajamas and go to sleep.