8

Skip to the day everyone had to leave
A/N The people that live out of the state of Florida already left but Zach Loren and Mark stay a little longer...

"Okay guys we have to go home today bc my mom said they so called miss us". The twins say. "Same we(her besties) have to go home today too sadly." "Hey but at least we don't live that far away from each other" geo says. "True" Ariel and cat say. " hey mark and Loren where are y'all gonna stay my cousins are coming and sleeping over so I don't think u want to stay here"Ariel says. " well we could get a hotel" Loren says. " yea we will get a hotel"Mark says. " well we should get going b4 we get in trouble" camryn says. "Yea we should" ellise and Brooke say. "Ok we will miss y'all" Ariel and Zach say. "Don't be Hollywood and answer yalls text if y'all are able 2" get says. "Ok" everyone says.

Everyone says their goodbyes and gives hugs . (A/N im not good at writing sappy stuff really lol so I'm gonna skip it😂 ok cool👌🏾)

Marks POV
(A/N I ship Moren/Lark so like yea..)
I was walking with Loren to find a hotel and we decided that we would get a hotel room together to save money.
We found a hotel and we checked in and everything. When we walked in the hotel room there was only one bed. Loren and I went downstairs to tell the the front desk person the problem and they said that we got the last room and they can't do anything about it. We went back up and watched Netflix. After about 3 hours of watching movies we decided to get some sleep.

Lorens POV
There was only a bed no couch or anything but a desk and the thing the tv was on so like I slept on one side and Mark slept on the other side of the bed.

In the middle of the night I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me closer. I really didn't care bc I have a small crush on him and I don't really know if I want to get back in another relationship.
Marks POV
So I woke up and realized I had cuddled up next to Loren. I quickly took my hand off of her and she woke up....damn I fucked up. "Sorry about that"I said awkwardly and lowkey blushed." Aww Mark are u blushing?" Loren says. "I'm sorry but like I sorta have feelings for u but I don't know if u like me and ik u just got of a relationship so I do-" I say really fast barely breathing but i was cut off by her kissing me. It was amazing and sparks flew. "What was that for?" I asked. "Well Mark I like u too" she said. " Well Loren Gray Beech will you be my girlfriend?" I said. " yes Marcus" she said smiling. "Damn I was really hoping I wouldn't be on messy Monday" Loren said. "Well at least almost all the people that were over Ariels house are gonna be on messy Monday too so oh well." I said.

No ones POV
Mark and Loren announced that they were together and almost everyone shipped it except Nick, yes Nick Bean😂😂 he thinks #markenzie should be a thing 😂.

A/N
Sorry for the long chap but hoped u like it. Comment and vote. Okay bye❤️😂👏🏼