a tag i actually wanted to do

So for once!!!! I actually wanted to do a tag.
I saw @ jiminish do this and I just HAD to. No she didn't force me to do this but I am forcing the dab squad to!

 No she didn't force me to do this but I am forcing the dab squad to!

Ok so here goes...

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE.......COVERS?!?
Are you into some witchy shit or something??? How dare you even use those when you had someone make ur damn covers for you, you lazy piecea shit?

(Cover cred to -urhoeseok thx Megan)

Who the flip flap fuckity truck told you that you can write??? Its like watching a goddam train wreck. Its so horrible that you can't quit reading it!

So ur bio. Who gives a shit about the group chat ur in? And what the FUCK is with all the goddam hashtags??? Is this something you think people actually care about? What the fuck is a dab squad?

Don't get me started on your name... @kookie_stole_jamz... We all know that Kookie ain't got to steal Jimjams jams. Make a goddam redundant name like that again. I DARE you.

Tags. Tags tags tags. Tagtagtagtagtagtagtagsssss.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???

why you gotta go around making wattpad shit? Ur supposed to ignore tags, not spread the cancer (ironic huh?) !!!!

How about those comments everywhere? There is cancer everywhere in the form of YOUR COMMENTS. dirty minded, bitch! Keep your weird little thoughts to yourself dumbass.

How dare you call ur followers your "empty jam jars???" What the fuck is that?!?!! You never had any jams in the first place so don't burden your readers with that bullshit.

On a final note....

@ myself.

Okay that was fun I guess
And I tag

IStoleAllTheJams
neffa_nuggets
Mizukukukaka
aegyosexual
andrea250
-urhoeseok
nellybearlol
Yoonmin_Muke
Wereson

And anyone else who wants to do the tag go for it but plz mention me bc I love reading these...

Peace out and dab unsafely