Numero Quarto

Chapter four

I was now in my light blue dress and white flats.  My hair was now dry and curled to perfection.  I walked outside towards the patio and i noticed something strange about the forest.  Last nighti remembered seeing this strange yellowed eye wolf, i didn't have a chance to call for itbecause it ran away from the house.   I walked back inside my room  and prepared for what'sabout to some my way.  

 opened the door to my room and walked out,  My wolf was getting excited to be with Mark againbut i am not quite happy about what happened in m bedroom, i should have screamed but thenagain my wolf wouldn't let me.   When he was on me i felt this wave of pleasure  through me, iwonder if he would great in- WAIT what am i saying!  

I shrugged the thoughts away and headed down the long stairs.  I heard both the familiestalking down stairs about how perfect me and mark will be together.  oh god i wish i was mateswith someone who knows how to respect a lady but i got stuck with a baboon of a jock.   

"Ah there you are Marisol." My mother said.

I smiled at her.  She motioned everyone in the room into the kitchen for the dinner that i havespent almost all afternoon cooking.  I sat down across Mark and next to My mother.  

"So how were things up there with your aunt?" Mrs. Parker asked me.

"Oh, everything was fine up there, I started a band up there with some people who were really interested in music so we just came together and that's that." I said.

I picked up my fork and began to dig into my delicious pasta.  Throughout the dinner we were discussing about how things go around here and more important things that go around.  Every five minutes or so i felt a leg brush against mine from across the table.  I tried to ignore it but it's hard to ignore  something that makes you feel so good.  

"Marisol,  Did you have a boyfriend up in Texas?" Mom asked.

I looked at her and gave her my best death glare.  I really didn't want to answer but yet i don't want to be rude.

"Yes his name was Xavier." I told them.

I looked at Mark to see that he was sitting straight up and giving me his full attention.

"What was he like?" Dad asked.

"He was charming, A gentleman, and he was an amazing musician." I gushed.

 Suddenly Mark jumped up from his seat and excused himself from the table.  Okay what was that all about? 

"Are you guys doing a long distant relationship?"

"Yea.  I really like him but i am not yet in love with him." I responded.

"So what has happened in the past four years?" I asked.

For the past hour or so, we were talking about what i missed throughout the time i was gone.  My mother once painted our kitchen green with pink zebra stripes but thanks to Mrs. Parker,  She pained our kitchen red.   There were other times when we had other guests from other packs and people from out of the country.   When Mrs. Parker began talking about Marks depression, it kind of made me feel all sad inside,  He began to feel like he was just half himself not full.  I excused myself and walked up the stairs.

Mark use to be depressed? Was it because i left? Or was it because of something else? I kept thinking about his depression but my thoughts were interupted by the door slaming.  I turned to look at where the noise come from.

"Oh sorry did i disturb something?" He asked,

I nodded.

"Look i just wanted to say sorry about what happened ealier-" He started.

"It's fine. Let's just forget about it  kay?" I cut him off.

He smiled at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a hug.   He wrapped his strong arms around me and held me tight. 

He was afriad of letting me go, again. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for not uploading on this story as much, but i really want to get L.I.B. finished before this month.  I am planing on finishing this story in May. So yea it wont be that long.  I will try to upload soon again if i can.

Please vote and comment.

Love and always,

Noemi♥