Chapter 14

Courtney's POV:

I woke up this morning to Simon's hands around my waist and a smile spread on my face. I have no idea how I'm going to get up without waking him up. Slowly I started moving over and Simon's grip tightened. I extended my arm to the ground to check my phone and I had loads of messages from JJ. When I was going to read them Simon pulled me on top of him, I leant down and hugged him. I rolled off of him and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, he slowly came behind me and brushed his teeth. I washed my face and put on my contacts, Simon was sat on my bed. I went on top of him and held his face kissing his lips.

"Morning babe," as I pecked his lips once more.

"This is how it should go in the morning," as he put his hands on my hips.

"Haha very funny." He pulled me into a kiss again and kissed my head, "you see minty fresh, no one likes morning breath babe." He laughed as I got up and opened the door, Josh was sitting at the table with loads of papers. I heard the shower running so I guess Freya is in the shower, I went and sat at the table.

"Good morning Josh! Why are there so many fucking papers? Oh Sidemen stuff," he nodded.

"If you don't mind I have a side job for you sis." He sat there smiling.

"What?"

"How would you like to work with the Sidemen Corporation? Like you did go to uni for Business shit, so what do you say?"

"Why not? But I'm doing youtube now, so I would I balance the two?"

"Okay so we have meetings every month to talk about design and the finances. You, Freya and Lewis will be at those meetings-"

"Oh my gosh! I haven't spoken to Lewis since I've been here, I have to catch up with him!" I said as Josh smiled.

"Okay last thing, you might have to see Lewis every week to talk about the website, demographics, you know big words." I nodded and Freya came out of her room with wet hair and a cute outfit.

"Awh Frey you look so cute," a smile spread along her face.

"Thanks Court you look like a little cutie too," I winked at her and we just laughed. "I'm gonna go home today to see my cats and my family."

"Yeah in like a couple days Josh and I are gonna go home as well." I looked up to see Simon putting all his bags by the door, "Josh is Lewis at the house?"

"He should be there in about an hour, he usually is there in the office. You should come round today so you can get all the copies and stuff." I nodded and told them I was going to shower. Simon and Josh agreed to go to Costa. After I got out the shower I dried myself and found a chill outfit.

  After I got out the shower I dried myself and found a chill outfit

*Time skip after breakfast*

Simon's POV:

After we ate breakfast the girls went in their room, I think Courtney went to get her laptop and her backpack. They shut off all of the lights and got their individual keys from the hook. We all walked out to go in the elevator. When we went to the car park we all hugged Freya of course Josh taking longer. When we first came here I parked next to Courtney's car and I never noticed her car like that. Looking at it now it just made her 10 times more attractive, something about her driving something bigger is just.... nice. (It's a black Mercedes g wagon, it's a beauty) As she went over in the drivers seat I went over and pecked her lips.

"I'm not saying goodbye to you Simon," she said laughing, "I'm going to your house right now."

"I know I was just looking at your car and it made me more attracted to you babe." She smiled and rubbed my neck.

"This makes you more attractive Simon," she said as her finger circled my hickey, "just to remind you who you belong to you get me." We both laughed as I stepped back so she can shut her door, she started the car and rolled down her window. "Bye Frey!" Freya responded by obnoxiously honking her horn. I pecked Courtney's lips and she pulled away as the music blasted Skepta's Konnichiwa.

"I'll see you in a bit," I said as she rolled up her windows. Josh went in the passenger seat as I put on my glasses. Courtney backed out and honked her horn as she drove off.

Courtney's POV:

Before I entered the road I got a call from JJ and it just hit me that I never looked at those messages.

"Hello?" I turned out of the carpark and began driving.

"Hey Courtney what are you doing at the moment?"

"Fucking driving- but don't hang up the car has a bluetooth thing."

"Oh okay good, did you read my texts?"

"Surprisingly not, what tell me."

"Okay so you know Beth right? So she has been calling me and maybe Simon. Has Simon been on the phone like talking recently?"

"Okay number one why can't she just move on? The fuck and number two Simon didn't even talk to anyone on the phone. This whole situation is shit, what is her reasons for her-"

"She claims she misses Simon and by her seeing pictures with you and him reminds her of old times-"

"Fuck that! I don't like all this drama shit."

"I know, Josh has always told me you're not the drama type too. Well if there is a catfight let me know because Worldstar-"

"I'm not fighting the girl- unless she swings first then we got a problem. JJ I'll be over there in like 10 minutes we'll talk about this when I see you. By the way is Lewis there yet?"

"Yeah he just got here not too long ago. And I'll see you in a bit Court." He hung up as I kept on driving. It just feels like this Beth girl won't let go of Simon, I don't want to go down this road of drama. I put on my shades and continued driving.

*TO BE CONTINUEDDDDDDDD*

A/N: I just wanted to give you lot a chapter and for future ones to look forward to. There will be a late night chapter, so all my all nighters can be the first ones to read it. Sorry it's short though :( Let me know if you guys are liking the story because I love hearing your feedback. Have a nice one!