Hogwarts AU Pt.2

(Guess who's back?! Yes, the sin lord has returned to gift you with more sin. as always if you have any story ideas message me and i may do them! enjoy the sin)

Bucky lay against a tree in front of the black lake, running his fingers through Steve's hair as he drew. Steve let out small,happy purrs every so often. "GUYS OH MY GOD!" Clint yelled, running over and interrupting their peace and quiet. "What is it Clint?" Steve asked, looking up from his drawing pad and leaning farther back against Bucky to look up at Clint. "Natasha and that weird Ravenclaw girl, Wanda ARE DATING! LOOK!" Clint pointed over to a tree where Wanda was sitting in Nat's lap and they were gently exchanging kisses while quietly talking to one another. 

Clint dropped to the ground in front of them. "My life is ruined! There are no attractive guys here and the only girl I liked is taken!" Bucky rolled his eyes. "Shut your bisexual ass up. Haven't you ever seen Wanda's brother? The captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team." Clint thought for a moment before nodding. "Yea that beefcake. I wouldn't mind dating him." Steve sighed, turning back to his sketch pad. 

"Well then go get him. Their practice just ended." Bucky said nodding towards the quidditch pitch. Clint scrambled up off the ground and started sprinting towards the pitch. "Idiot." Bucky muttered. Steve gave him a small glare before returning to his sketching. He looked down at Steve's sketchpad to see small drawings of him, smiling at the one where he had put his wand in his bun once. 

Bucky placed a light kiss on Steve's neck. "They look amazing, but they would look even better if you were on it too." He placed more kisses on his neck until Steve tilted his face up to Bucky and he placed a kiss on his soft lips. "Mm. Don't you have quidditch practice soon?" Steve muttered against his lips. "I can be a little late. I am the captain after all." He said, pulling Steve into his lap. Steve let out a gasp as he felt Bucky's erection, feeling his half hard dick twitch to full life at it. 

"Not outside." Steve hissed. Bucky nodded and scooped Steve up in his arms as he stood. "Mine or yours?" He asked as he walked up to the school still holding Steve. "Mine. There's always someone in yours." Bucky nodded as they walked in to the school. Once in the common room (which was thankfully empty) Steve grabbed Bucky's hand and pulled him up to the boys dorm and into his bed. 

Bucky caged Steve in with his larger body, putting himself in between Steve's legs and grinding their hips together. He quickly stripped Steve of all his clothes and began to kiss every inch of Steve's burning skin, purposely avoiding his leaking cock. "Bucky, please!" Steve whined, bucking his hips up trying to find some form of friction. He grabbed Steve's hips and pushed them down. Steve let out another whine as the brunette sucked a spot on his collarbone.

"P-Please Buck!" Bucky smirked against his neck. "Please, what baby?" Steve tried to rut his hips against Bucky's thigh but he gently slapped Steve's hip. "Use your words, doll." He let out another whine. "I-I want your cl-clothes off." He choked out, Bucky smirked and leaned up to pull his tie off. He grabbed Steve's wrists and used his tie to tie his wrists to the headboard. 

He let out a whine and yanked against his restraints. "I don't want you touching yourself without my permission. You want to be a good boy for me, don't you?" Steve nodded and let out a moan as Bucky lightly drug his hand up Steve's cock. "M-More. Please Bucky more!" Bucky tutted at the writhing teen below him. "So needy and loud. We'll have to do something about that." Bucky reached down and grabbed up Steve's tie. He quickly closed his mouth as Bucky brought the tie near his mouth. "Now that's not how we act for Daddy." Bucky snarled, slapping Steve's hip again causing him to let out a moan, which he quickly stifled with the tie. 

Steve let out a muffled moan as Bucky took off the rest of his clothes. He wiggled his hips at Bucky, spreading his legs wider as an invitation. "Now  there's my good boy." Steve beamed at the praise, trying to talk around the tie in his mouth. "What was that baby?" Bucky asked, taking the spit covered tie out of Steve's mouth. "Fuck me daddy. Please?" Steve asked. 

Bucky let out a low growl. "Of course baby boy." Steve let out a moan as Bucky pushed in to him. Slowly thrusting his hips until he was seated deep inside Steve. "Ready for me to move?" Steve quickly nodded, rolling his hips down on Bucky. He started out slow not wanting to hurt Steve even though they had just fucked that morning and Steve was still loose. "Faster." Steve panted out. Bucky obliged speeding up his thrusts and pounding harder into Steve. 

"Touch me!" Steve moaned out. "No, you come on my cock or you don't come at all." Steve let out a whine as he rocked his hips down to meet with Bucky's thrusts. He could feel that familiar building heat deep in his stomach and let out a scream as he came. Bucky soon following, after his breathing returned to normal he pulled out and laid down next to Steve. He untied Steve's wrists and pulled him into his arms. 

"You have quidditch practice in five minutes." Steve muttered, Bucky quickly launched out of bed. Quickly pulling his clothes on as Steve watched, letting out a small laugh. "You're going to to be the death of me." Bucky said as he placed a quick kiss on Steve's lips, running out while still pulling on his robe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um Captain, why are you wearing Hufflepuff robes?" The small seeker on the team asked Bucky as he ran into the changing. Nat let out a chuckle. "Cause he was just with his boyfriend." Bucky glared over at Nat. "At least I'm not wearing a Ravenclaw tie." Nat looked down and quickly pulled the tie off and threw it in her locker. "Shut it Barnes." She snapped as Bucky let out a laugh.