Leafycynical - tecahers pet

Niall/ mr. Cynical - 23
Calvin - 17

Calvin rushed from his last hour class to his locker, binder in hand he quickly shoved what he needed into his backpack before the rest of the school could emerge from their own classes.
Again, he took off sprinting down the hall to room 107. His physics teacher, Mr. Cynical didn't have a class at the end of the day.
Calvin reached the door just as the bell rung and slipped inside, dropping his backpack at the door and catching his breath.

"You're awfully early."  His teacher mutters from his desk, not bothering to look up at the teen. "Sit down, the papers are up here."

Calvin sighed and drug his backpack over to the desk set out for him close to his teachers desk. He honest to god hated detention, he was supposed they even caught him skipping this time. The only upside was being in Mr. Cynical's class. Calvin admired the teachers sternness and built frame and puffy, paintbrush like hair. Something about it just made him think the dirtiest thoughts. He had to admit he had a bit of a slutty attitude towards his teach

But that was besides the point. He had to get this school shit done so he could leave.
Being as gay as he was though, Calvin couldn't keep his eyes off his teacher.

"Calvin, come get this worksheet."

And oh god, that accent... So perfect, he loved the way his name slipped off his tongue.
He dragged himself to the front of the desk and picked up the packet of papers he was required to finish.
Calvin looked over the packet once and decided it wasn't worth his time.
Instead he looked up at his teacher, licking his lips. Thinking about how hot  it'd be if his teacher were to pin him down against that hardwood desk and take his ass.
Calvin looked down at his paper and toyed with his hoodie string just fantasizing. He snapped out of his trance when his teacher stood up and walked back to the closet in the back of the room.

Just then Calvin felt his phone buzz and stealthily checked to see who it was.

Luna: yo, Nick and I are out front, come bail, we're going to the beach.

Leaf: dude it's detention, there's no way I can get out of here alive.

Luna: seriously?? Just go through a window or some shit, just hurry up.

Calvin shoved his phone into his pocket and genuinely thought about the idea of sneaking out of the window, the teach already had his back turned.
He slowly got out of his chair and made his way to the window, he had it about halfway open and was about to throw his bag out when someone grabbed the back of his hoodie.

"Now where do you think you're going?" The Brit whispering into his ear. Calvin shuddered and retreated into the class, turning to face his teacher.

"I uh... I dropped my phone out of the window?"

"Excuses excuses." Mr. Cynical said, while walking around his student.
"You're not being very, obedient are you, mr. Vail?

"N-no daddy." Calvin slapped his hand over his mouth as soon as he finished his sentence. There was no going back after that slip.

"Did you just call me, daddy?"

"I-i uh- I just -"

Mr. Cynical smirked and yanked his student behind his desk and forced him to his knees.

"Well, show daddy what a good boy you can be." His teacher said, sitting in his soft leatherback chair and undoing his belt. "After all, you deserve some punishment."

Calvin gulped, afraid to touch the bulge in his teachers pants. What if they got caught? What if someone looked through the window? What if the teacher told his parents?

"Well? Don't keep me waiting."

Calvin snapped out of his thoughts and gently placed his hand upon his teachers cock, stroking his girth through the black jeans. In fact, his teacher was rather large...
Pulling out his erection, His teacher nudged calvin, insisting that he were to deepthroat him and of corse Calvin, being the whore that he was sometimes, began going down on his teacher.

"Fuck, just like that..."

Calvin began to work his way down the shaft until he reached the base of his cock, gaging a bit as it reached the back of his throat, he wasn't expert at doing any of this, Calvin just watched a shit load of gay porn that his friends spammed at him.
He could feel his teachers hard tangling itself in his hair, pushing him lower onto his cock, nearly just straight up fucking his mouth.

"God damn... I'm gonna fucking cum."

Calvin moaned and looked up with his innocent, baggy eyes.

His teacher but his lip and stifled his own groan as he fucked into the mouth of his favorite troublemaker.

Soon enough mr. Cynical was cumming ropes down calvin's throat, filling his mouth to the brim. As Calvin pulled away, a mixture of saliva and jizz tricked down his chin but, for the most part he was able to swallow.

"Just for that mr vain, I'll let you leave early." His teacher panted in between breathes.

The last thing Calvin remembered about that detention was his teacher slapping his ass, hard, on the way out of the window.
After that incident, Calvin made sure to be in mr. Cynical's class as much as he could.