Charlie, Charlie.

And befor I start wanna say. KIDS DONT DO THIS AT HOME. NOT ONLY KIDS ADULTS, TEENS, OLD PEOPLE. IF U do UR worst Nightmare will happen tonight................ ;)

Years ago. People belived in Charlie, Many people had tried this challange and had gone missing. No one knows where they went. After those days It was illegal to do the Charlie, Charlie challenge. But these 5 kids did not care and decided to........

It was a dark Night. Violet was waiting for her friends to arrive. "C Mon Cmon why are they so late the clock just strikes 12 and they shud be here by now." Knock Knock. Violet heads to the door and opens it. "What took U guys so loooong". Asked Violet angrily. "Sorry Violet, We just needed to get the stuff" said Nicki "Fine come in" Violet let the others in. "So Violet did U find the perfect place to do this" asked Sofia. Violet smiled "Ofcours, I have".

Violet led everyone to the basement. "Perfect place This place will not Even have any wind' told scar looking around. "I know right" said violet. "Hmm.........Why is the lights not turning off" asked shreya "Oh that's because they are totally....damn broken." Replied violet trying to turn on the switch. "Oooh, Yes Thats perfect extra dark. Will make it even more exciting" said Nicki in excitement. Sofia did not feel like doing this. She was really scared. But she did not wanna act l I me a scardy cat and make her friends say things at her. "TAKE UR stuff everyone. Scar take one of those paper". Violet told everyone. Nicki took out two pencils from her bag and put it on top of each other. While scar grabbed A paper. Sofia took out a marker and wrote yes on one side and no on the other. "OK are we ready" Asked violet taking a deep breath.
"Yes" They all replied.

Violet chanted "Charlie, Charlie Are you there. The pencil Moved to yes. They all shrieked. "Ok Guys thats just the begining". than Nicki said trying to be not scared what so ever "Charlie, Charlie Can You kill me". The pencil moved to yes. Everyone looled at each other. There was a complete silence. "Ok I guess nothing happen......" befor nicki cud say a floating knibe stabbed her in the heart and she died. Everyone Screamed "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" on seeing nicki's dead body. They ran up the stairs to get out. But to there badluk the door was locked and there was no way they could open it. Behind them they heard foot prints. They turned back................

*Next Morning*
Violets mum "Violet, Wake up Its time for school". No reply she said again and again still no reply. She started to worry. She got in the room and she was not there. She started to feel scared and tears rolled down her eyes.she called her husband. They called the police on the investigation.

*YEARS PASSED*
They cud still not find violet or the other 4 kids.
The End.