Pack And Kingdom Rules

Rules subject to revision at any time. Failure to follow the rules will result in automatic demotion or banishment. You will only get Two warning. Depending on the rule you break.

1. In order to Role-play you must submit a form. Once you submit the form you must wait for acceptance before you begin in the books.

2. First person responses only. No(*,-,/,~) is to be used in this roleplay. To indicate out of character response you must use ()'s around your out of character response.

3. No role-playing in more thar one place at a time. The exception is clones, duplicates, and multi characters. However the limit is two different places per character.

4. No God modifications what so ever:
4A. Auto hits. (Ex of GM: Blake punched max in the nose causing him to bleed instantly as the bone shattered. Ex of right way: as Tucker attacked his opponent, he would throw a punch towards Alex's nose. The punch would leave him open for a counter attack. However if the punch landed on its mark it would shatter his nose causing hum to fall backwards as blood spues onto the ground.)

4B. No auto defence. (This is where you automatically declare an attack in affective or that you automatically avoided an attack. Describe why an attack wouldn't effect you or how you avoided an attack.)

4C. No auto kills. And no killing a character without discussion Before hand with the admin of the character.

5. Be respectful.

6. Be active or get demoted. At least three time a week all characters should check in with their king. This prevents any inactivity and prevents the Kingdom from being shut down.

7. You must know or be willing to learn the Tier 1 style of roleplay. The rules and basics of this style of combat roleplay are in books in the account library. Read and feel free to ask questions.

8. Whatever abilities you say in your entry form are the abilities you have when you begin in the Kingdom. Any abilities you mention during roleplay need to be learned at some point in a reasonable manner during your time amongst the Kingdom. Any dormant abilities long lost or forgotten must be explained during roleplay. There is the accepting of private roleplay where the unknown to others beside yourself and the other participants can happen. If you learn an ability that way make a note during rp with ( )'s You may not just miraculously learn an learn any new abilities out of the blue.

9. You are allowed only two characters. Each character can be replaced only once.

10. No killing of anyone unless mutually discussed before hand.

11. To harm a child in any way is considered high treason.

12. All members are treated with respect. The queen and king have equal authority. The men and women of ever rank have the same level of importance, respect, and responsibility. No one gender is above the other.

13.Everyone is accepted and respected no matter how they identify. Straight or apart of the LGBTQ community.

14. Do not question the loyalty, trustworthiness, or usefulness of any members. Trust and respect your fellow Kingdom member. Do not judge them for their appearance, sexual orientation, beliefs, position, interests, and past.

15. Sexual content must be taken into the privacy of your personal messages. The limits of sexual touches are: Kissing, hugging, hand holding, and cuddling. Sitting in ones lao is also allowed.

ATTENTION!!: Rule password must be submitted upon reading the rule to state that you read the rules thoroughly and understand the consequences of breaking them.(Princess Aedus Jr)

1. Respect everyone at all times no matter what rank.

2. Check the pack/kingdom message board everyday their may be a message of importance.

3. Do not roplay I'm more than one place unles you have the ability to be in multiple places.

4. Roleplay must be in third person at all times.

5. Let your alpha/King or betas know if you will be inactive and for how long.

6. All higher up ranks below the Alpha and luna can be replaced if a vote is called. It is the members that make this pack thrive.

7. Any complaints must be submitted to the Alpha and Luna directly.

8. Twice a month on the first Friday and third Friday of ever month we will hold pack meeting. Where any issues needs wants and concern can be addressed.

9. If you change your username please tell your alpha or Luna and we will be sure to make the changes accordingly in the books.

10. Everyday check the comments of the book. This is an open Roleplay. If there's a comment that doesn't have a tag on it. Feel free to reply to it.

11. When addressing your higher ups, do so with respect. State their total then their names. Unless previously stated not to. (Exmpl: "hello Brad. How is everything going?" Antonio ask as he sits beside the young man.

"All is well, Alpha Antonio. Thanks for asking" Brad says in reply)

You don't have to keep repeating the title. Only in the initial start of the conversation.