"But seriously, what movie do you want to watch?", I put a finger on my chin, as I thought what movies we could we possibly see.

"I heard there's this new one that's really good."

"What's it about."

"It's about this boy and girl who hate each other and one day they go to this museum and argue in front of a statue. The next day, they switched bodies.", I turned to (Y/N) as she was thinking.

"Oh! I think I know which one you're talking about! It's called It's A Boy Girl Thing (I recently watched the movie and I was literally fangirling at the end, by the way it's on Netflix if you wanna check it out. Also the movie was made in 2006, so it was made a decade ago.)."

"Yep, that's the one."

"Alright, that's the one we're going to watch?", I nodded.

"I'm gonna get ready, I think you should do the same.", she walked away from me, as she went into Laurance's room to get her clothes. I decided it would be the right time to start getting ready.

~Time Skip~

It was 5:42 and the movie started at 6:10, I was waiting for (Y/N) to finish, so I was just going through FaceBlock, noticing all the likes I got on the Zvahl siblings dancing video.

"Hey, I'm ready."

"Ok, lets--", I was interrupted by a blush. Woah.... She was dressed in a really cute outfit. She had a (F/C) long sleeved shirt with a black skirt that stopped right above the knees. She was also wearing black boots and her head was adorned with a black beanie. I stared at her with a blush on my face.

"Ready to go?", she asked me.

"Y-Yeah, by the way, you look wonderful.", I said, causing her to blush.

"T-Thanks.", I opened the door for her as we walked to my car. I opened the car door for (Y/N) as I closed it behind her. I sat on the drivers seat and started the car. As we were driving (Y/N) turned on the car radio.

"You are now listening to radio 323.6, where you can listen to the best music! Up next is Up Town Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars!", the music started as me and (Y/N) looked at each other. The beat began as we started to sing to it.

(Song: Up Town Funk By Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars//Cover By: Against The Current Ft. Set It Off)

Garroth - Bold
You - Italics
Both - Bold, Italics, and Underline

Doh
Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh
Doh doh doh, doh duh (Aaaaaaow!)

This hit
That ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer
That white gold

This one for them hood girls
Them good girls
Straight masterpieces

Stylin', wilin
Livin' in up in the city
Got chucks on with Saint Laurent
Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty