Cheating

There is Smut in here
So prepare your self.

(Y- means You.)

Y POV
"Oh fuck Derek!" I say yelling as I'm laying on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist and clawing his back. He was thrusting so fast and hard into me I almost hit my high point. Then he stopped. "What's my name?" Derek says breathing hard.

"Derek." He slaps me. "What's my name mami?" Oh so he wants to play rough. "Daddy." I say. "Louder baby girl so I can hear you." "DADDY!" I say. He flips me over so I'm on my hands and knees and he whispers in my ear. "For now own when ever we do this you call me daddy.

He grabs my hair and pulls it tighter and tighter when he starts to thrust into me. Loud moans come out my mouth. "Fuuuuuck!" I yell. He slaps my butt leaving a mark on it. "Baby I'm almost there!" Derek says. "I am too." I say back.

He goes faster and faster and faster. And I start to feel something at the pit of my stomach and I moan out "daddy i came!" Then he yells. "HOLY FUCK MAMIII!" Then i feel him release into me.

Dereks POV
"Oh shit man." I say flopping on to my back. "Baby you are so good in bed!" Y tells me. "Only with you ma." I say back. Shut up. She says slapping my chest. And I let out a laugh. We are both naked. And we've done this a lot before so we're pretty comfortable seeing eachother like this.

Y gets up and puts on her underwear and shorts. She throws me my boxers. I put them on. She comes to me and sit up against the head board of the bed. She sits on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck with her chest exposed. I put my arms around her waist.

And I suck on one of her boobs. "No baby." She says. Lifting my head up from my chin. "Why ma.. Cmon please?" I ask. "No I can't I have to go to work in 20 minutes, and I have to take a shower." She says. I look down. But she cups my face with her tiny hands and pecks me. "When I get home okay." She says. I don't work today so I'm here at home.

She gets up and goes into the bathroom. I let out a deep breath.. I'm addicted to sex. I think to my self.

Y's POV
I feel really bad for refusing another round with Derek. But I have to go to work, I can't miss another day or else I'll have to work on vacation which is where Derek is gonna take us two somewhere out the US.

All I have on is my underwear and shorts. But then I think to my self.. oh fuck! I'm not on birth control anymore and he didn't use a condom.. Oh my god this is bad! I pull my pants and underwear off and go walk in the shower. I'm here just thinking about it. If I have a child.. I wonder what Derek will think? Will he leave?

Will he not love me anymore? I mean I never heard him talk about kids or the future for us at all, and we've been together for 2 years. I hear the door knob move. Immediately thinking its Derek. He opens the curtains and he pulls down his boxers.

"Why not save water baby?" He says. I rolled my eyes. "Derek if you're trying to do som-" "calm done ma I'm not gonna do anything." He says. I look down and his penis is rising. "Then what is that?" I point out. "Oh shit." He says covering it. "It's okay papi if it's needed really bad then I'll do it, only for a little bit." I say.

"Really?" He says. "Really." I say getting on my knees. "Okay." I say rubbing it. I put it in my mouth after 10 seconds and bobble my head up and down. "There you go mami." Derek says. His eyes are closed and he's looking up letting soft moans out. "Just like that." I go faster and faster and he releases.