he has me attached.

Ethan lives 3 houses down from me & decided it would be a good idea to walk his ass to my house.
I had already been smoking for an hour or so & my house was filled with the disgusting odor.
Literally the only thing I couldn't stand about smoking.
As ethan knocked on my door I was freaking out.
The only thing I was thinking was "Please don't be either of my mom's or cops please don't be a cop". I looked through the little peep hole shaking. I saw a tall-ish guy with very very muscular shoulders, I wad kinda turned on just by looking at his shadow.
Then again, I'm hella high.
I opened the door & saw ethan, his voice was really deep & kinda really hot, "Hey I just wanted to apologize for grabbing you the other day, I know that was kind of a dick move" I was not exaggerating when I say it was the hottest, most deep voice I have ever heard.
I accepted his apology & invited him inside.
He asked me what the disgusting smell was & I told him about smoking.
He asked if I had any left.
I was kinda happy.
We smoked for 3 hours, his exact words; "I feel like a frog, it feels amazing".
I laughed more than I've ever laughed in my life.
We cleared the smoke smell out of the house & watched a movie.
It was great. Ethan was a really cool guy no matter how bad I didn't want to admit it.
He was funny & wasn't scared to try new things.
We fell asleep watching 'jane the virgin'.
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I grabbed my phone, one of my mom's was calling me, I answered the phone with a tired voice. My mom's voice sounded so sweet & calm, "Hey baby! I'm sorry your mom & I couldn't make it back home last night. We went to a party & got a little tipsy".
I laughed "Mom it's fine, I'm glad you had fun".
My mom has never sounded so happy, "awe. We'll be home in a couple of days if that's alright with you, your mom & I wanted to stay in a hotel & to relax for a bit"
I didn't mind so I told her it was fine & she hung up.
I walked in the bathroom & washed my face, completely forgetting that ethan had spent the night.
I screamed when I saw him shirtless on my bed.
He woke up with a frightend face & yelled "What!? What is it?!"
I kinda laughed & told him it was fine & everything was okay.
He grabbed his shirt & apologized for being shirtless, but honestly I liked it & I would be fine if he was completely naked.