Chapter One

Jayceon In Mm😍

Chapter Song: I'm The Man remix by 50 Cent Ft. Chris Brown

•Milan's Pov•

"You're all good to go little miss Ava, but remember to be extra careful on your bike next time." I said giving her a big smile.

"Thank you Doctor Kayne" she said nodding her head.

I gave her a nice and tight hug while she giggled.

"See you later Ava. Oh, and here's your surprise for being extra great today." I say making a Jolly Rancher appear from behind my back.

"Thank you so much. It's my favorite color, green." She said excitedly.

She walked out the office trailing behind her mom. I smiled at the pair as they started talking about her pink cast.

Ava had been going to fast down a small hill on her bike and broke her left arm.

"How many more patients do I have Tia?" I asked walking out my examination room to the front desk.

"One more. Do you have anything to do tonight?" She asked filling out some paper work.

"No. August is at his dad's house all weekend." I say grabbing the papers out her hand.

"Let's go see that new movie with Kevin Hart." She said taking a sip out of her mug.

"Sure. What time?" I asked walking away.

"Nine! And don't be late!" She yelled basically telling me to pick her up.

Gotta love my Bestfriend.

•Jayceon's Pov•

"What the fuck I tell you Dee. If they don't have the money, they get nothing." I yell holding the bridge of my nose.

"Sorry Killa. I messed up." He said calling me by my street name.

"Just don't let it happen again. And this is coming out of your pay check. You're dismissed." I said shaking my head.

He walked out the office door and I pressed the button making the door lock. I sighed being overwhelmed from the stressful day I've had.

My connect was behind on product and one of my best corner boys got locked up. I sent one of the upper ranked boys to bail him out.

They should be back any minute. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I went to my contacts and found the number I was looking for.

"Hello?" She asked sounding sleepy.

"I'm coming to get my dick wet." I said then hung up.

I grab my car keys, phone, and both guns. I hid them both and put my phone in my pocket.

I walk out the door and put the passcode in to lock it. Walking out the building I press the button for my engine to start.

When I got to my car, I unlocked it, got in and sped off.

^^^

"Swallow that shit." I growled out while busting in Bria mouth

She opened her mouth after showing me all of it was gone. You can never be to careful, these hoes sneaky.

"Bye" I said pulling my pants up.

"Where you going?" She asked giving me an ugly ass pout.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" I spat walking out the bedroom door.