Going to the dentist... again!?

I was strapped on the dentist chair, my mouth being held open by four metal... hooks (I guess you could call them). Dr. Dolor?-Was that his name?-grabbed a-- are those players?! My eyes widened in horror, surface of my lips hurting. He started to pull out my teeth... one by one... very slowly.
I cried out for anyone who could possibly hear me through these steel doors, I had deja vu... once again but, this time, it was different... except... for how I died. Blood was curdling up inside my throat, I couldn't breathe, and I felt like I was drowning. Suddenly, the pain stopped. Heart racing, I shot up from my bed, on yet, another Saturday morning.

              ***
My mouth hurt like heck, I walked to my bathroom and opened my mouth, slowly, ever so slowly. I saw that my gums were a deep purple, and that scars were surrounding the skin on top of my lips. I started to cough, I felt hot, and dizzy. Am I coming down with a fever? I glanced down at my hands, they looked pale... I looked at the mirror once again, I was pale............... definitely a fever. I decided to change into my clothes, then my sister Lilian walked in... this happened before.
  Anyway, long story short, Mom told me I had to go to the dentist, deja vu, Lilian mysteriously disappeared, I get deja vu again, I ask Katy for help, deja vu, mom comes to take me to the dentist, deja vu, I refuse to go inside, deja vu, the lady at the front office is a demon, deja vu, I get strapped to the chair, deja vu.

I wake up in my bed, but, I remember everything that has happened to me... it's like I'm stuck in some sort of time loop. I started to cough more and get dizzier, etc. etc. when I looked at my hands, they were transparent... transparent. I was already dresses when I saw the knob on my door turn "lolnope!" I leaped out my window, right when my sister walked in. I looked up from the bushes I landed in, leaves and twigs in my hair. I can't stay here, I need to figure out what's happening to me! But who...? Katy! I stumbled out of the bush and ran to Katy's house.
Thankfully, her dad didn't open the door, in fact, Katy herself, opened the door "Katy! Thank god! I need-"
"What the heck happened to you?" She asked, walking out the door, "I jumped out my window, but that's not important! Listen, something's happening to me, I need you to help me" I told her, she stared at me blankly "ok... we shouldn't talk here though" she said, worry filled her eyes, I nodded "where do you suggest we go?" I asked she grinned "I know the perfect place".
We arrived at a small wooden shack "what's this?" I asked "kind of my secret place I go when I want to get away from my house" she replied, I nodded as I sat down across from her. "So... tell me, what's-"
"Ok, so, IthinkI'mcaughtinsomesortoftimeloopwhereIconstantlywakeupthedayIhavedied?AtleastthatswhatithinkanywaybutwheneverIdieIseemtogetsickorsomethingcuzI'mfadingandIhaddejavuandIhavescarsfromwhathappenedtomeandIdontknowwhat'shappeningtomeKatypleasehelpme!" I begged, she stared at me, I sighed and explained it to her again, except slower. When I finished, she just stared at me "you don't believe me, do you?" I wondered, she shook her head and put her hand on mine "no, I do, I just... don't know what's happening" she looked me in the eyes "but I promise we'll find a way to make it stop" she said firmly, I looked in her eyes that showed determination, concern, and... love. I couldn't hold back, I smashed my lips against hers, to my surprise, she kissed me back.
Katy has been my best friend, but I guess.. after a while I started to feel... more.