As You Are

IMPORTANT. READ: The severity or the effects of mental disabilities range. That means not everyone who has a mental disability is like Harry's character, so don't assume that is the case. On the other hand, don't assume no one in the world is like him either. I am writing as someone who knows someone like him so it is based off my encounters with that one single person and not everyone who's ever had a mental disability.

I understand not everyone is like certain story characters. But there is usually at least one in the world who is and in their case, they are not just a walking stereotype. They are real people and can have stories written with characters exactly like them if the author so chooses without people being offended and without people going after the author.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

*

*

*

"...I already know why you're doing this. You're doing this because of Harry's disability but people with mental disabilities can be loved too."

"No. Get out of my house."

*

*

*
I made my own cover and you wouldn't believe how hard it was to edit Liam's face out. 😦

*

*

*

This story is fully edited aside from the parts I decided not to edit because it would take away inline comments.