Sic'em Killer...

Brantley's POV:

I was sitting around, tossing the football back and forth with the band before show time, just like we always do. Winding down and relaxing, when I heard her. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was. "You no good, sorry, snake bellied, lyin, cheatin, slick son of a-" I quickly grabbed the little spitfire around the waist to keep her from taking off after her boyfriend, who was steadily backing away. "Robbie Lee!" I rumbled and hauled her up off her feet. "What's the matter honey? Why you rippin ol boy a new one?" I asked her. "Put me down B! I'm gonna beat his ass!" She hissed and reached out to swing at her boyfriend. I tightened my grip. "Yeah surprise, surprise.. Look where you are, all up on HIM. As usual. Look, Tina just gets me." He whined. I never cared for the boy. "She can have you! But my bed?! You decided to screw her in MY bed?" Robbie Lee growled. I kept her in my arms as she tried to go after him again. "Whatever bitch, at least she appreciates me. At least she's not always hanging around with HIM." He sneered at me. I growled then, and went to step towards him. Robbie Lee chuckled and put her hand on my chest to stop me. "Well at least I didn't fake it with HIM. She can have your pathetic ass, I prefer a grown ass man, not some punk ass little boy that can't handle his woman.. bitch." She smirked and raised an eyebrow at him challengingly. "I thought you told me we weren't supposed to mention that?" I grinned, remembering the one time we hooked up. "You slept with him?!" He hissed. Robbie Lee grinned. "Wasn't much sleeping involved to be honest." She winked at me and sauntered off. That was my cue. "Time to go Slick." I motioned him to the security guards waiting to escort him away. "You fucked my girl?" He asked me. "She was never yours." I smirked and planted my feet. When Robbie Lee and I hooked up, she hadn't even met this guy yet, but he didn't need to know that. The security guards hauled him off, and I headed to check on Robbie Lee.