Relationship drama

Rahul's P.O.V
    July 27, 2016. It's been exactly 19 days since the engagement and everything has been weird. Jay and Maya started staying together again, and Rhea came back with me at my house. But things have not been the same... Rhea is always on the phone with Jay. I know they are in love, but at least Rhea should try to hide it. Maya had called me up last night and told me that Jay wants to talk to us, meaning me, Rhea, And Maya. I asked why but she didn't have an answer, so I told her that we would meet at the café to talk today.
********************

(Both couples meet at the café at exactly 2:00, they find a seat and sit down. After sitting Rhea asks Maya to sit next to Jay... Having an idea of what's about to happen Maya agrees.)

Jay- I called you guys here for a reason, specifically Maya and Rahul we have to talk to you guys about something.

Rahul- To talk about what exactly?

Rhea- Rahul, you know I care so much about you... But I can't be with you anymore.

Jay- Maya, I have loved you immensely... But I just can't be with you either anymore. I have fallen in love with someone else.

(Rahul and Maya exchange a look of guilt, to which Jay and Rhea can tell that something is up.)

Rhea- Are you guys okay...

Rahul- Well, the thing is...

Maya- We knew about you guys, Priya found out while shopping for Naina and Rohit's engagement... And told us.

Jay- But... How! We were so careful!

Rahul- (under his breath) so were we...

Rhea- What did you say?!

Rahul- Nothing

Jay- No you said something, and we are telling you guys the truth so if there's something you want to say you should say it now!

(Maya and Rahul exchange a look at each other, to which Jay starts to get mad but Rhea calms him down. Once calm, Maya grabs Rahul's hand and nods her head as if to say "let's tell them." Rhea and Jay are angry but also confused on why Maya is holding Rahul's hand.)

Rahul- Maya and I are in love.

Jay- WHAT!

Rhea- SINCE WHEN?!

Maya- Lower your voices

Rhea- Lower my voice? You've got a lot of nerve to tell me to lower my voice!

Jay- How long have you been in love?!

Maya- 8 years, 9 months, and 18 days.

Rahul- No, 8 years, 9 months, 18 days, 4 hours, and 17 minutes.

Jay- 8 YEARS!

Rhea- But I met you 4 years ago!

Rahul- but I never stopped loving Maya

Maya- Awe that's so sweet.

Jay- Then why the hell did you date me Maya!?

Rhea- Yeah why did you date me if you loved Maya!?

Rahul- Rhea, there was something about you that reminded me of Maya and you made me feel so happy again so I dated you.

Maya- I dated you Jay because I knew I'd never be able to forget what made me leave Rahul, and when I met you... You were so bubbly and funny you made me forget the past.

Rhea- Basically... You used us?

Rahul- Not necessarily...

Jay- Oh shut up Rahul, enough with the bullshit.

Maya- Don't talk to him like that!

Rhea- Oh look, she's sticking up for her lover!

Rahul- I love Maya and I always will, till the day I die. I'm glad we are done Rhea, because I would've made a huge mistake if I married you.

Maya- you would've married her?

Rahul- I didn't want to die alone.

Jay- Don't you dare speak a word against Rhea like that again, I'll marry her.

Rhea- You will!

Jay- Anything for you.

Maya- Okay, well this was fun. Rahul, shall we?

Rahul- Sure.

Jay- You guys have cheated us, and we will never let you guys forget.

Rahul- Okay

Rhea- Have a nice life.

Maya- You too Rhea, send us the wedding pictures!

***********************
(Maya and Rahul leave the café and head to Rahul's flat. Jay and Rhea are furious and part ways for the day, Meanwhile Maya and Rahul reach his flat and celebrate with popcorn and a movie. Maya cuddles up in a ball next to Rahul, and he puts his arm around her to keep her warm. Rahul and Maya slowly fall asleep holding onto each other on the couch.)