Chapter Two

Daves POV:

"Bro, I'm home" I say as I walk in the door then go to the fridge to get an apple juice. I didn't even see him but he just flash stepped behind me.

"What do you think of the new girl" He asked then nudged me with his elbow. Now that I think about it, she was attractive, her (hair/length) (hair/colour) hair and (eye/colour) eyes were mesmerizing.

"She's... Cool I guess" But I can't let Bro know that.

"Oh Dave c'mon I think even her brother realized you were staring at her, even with your shades"

"Okay whatever" I say then try to walk off but I walk into Bro.

"What do you want?" I ask trying to walk around him, if he mentions (Y/n) I'm going to loose it.

"Roof. Now" He demands, grabs his katana then goes up to the roof. I sigh then find my katana and go to the roof.

Neither of us said anything we just started strifing right away, Bro easily dominated and quickly had a sword to my throat. I was on the edge of the building, sword to my throat then I hear a door open. Thinking someone else was on the roof we lowered our weapons. A minute passed and no one was there, I looked down to see (Y/n) sitting on her balcony.

"(Y/n) is down there she's going to catch us" I whisper trying not to have her look up.

"What you don't want her to know we strife?"

"I don't care if she knows but if she were to tell other people we probably wouldn't be able to strife up here anymore"

"Good point little man" Dirk said then put a hand on my shoulder as we headed back to our apartment.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I spent the day organizing my new room, putting every little trinket away and all my clothes. I had just finished setting my book shelf and I was looking for a book to read when my mom called me for supper. My mom, dad, Xavier and I were sitting at the table eating (favorite/food) talking about little things like the new apartment. But no matter what I couldn't shake Dave from my mind. Next thing I know Xavier mentions their visit.

"Yeah our neighbors came over earlier to introduce themselves, Dave the younger one, is in our grade. I think he's go-" I kicked his foot under the table making him stop, preventing him from saying anything more about Dave.

"You think he's got what?" Our dad asked and I quickly responded.

"I think he's going to show us around on our first day, well show Xavier around" 'Good cover (Y/n)' I said in my head then looked at Xavier making sure he goes along with it.

"Yeah, he seamed like a cool dude" He said and I sighed in relief. Then he mouthed something to me, I couldn't make it out but when we're done I know he'll tell me what he said.

After dinner like I thought Xavier and I met on the balcony.

"You're welcome." Xavier quickly said but that's just how he is.

"Yeah yeah. Thanks, they don't need to know anything about Dave asking for my number or anything because for one he hasn't texted me and nothing is going to happen"

"Okay, by the way, good cover on that and you owe me." Of course, I was just waiting for that the typical 'You owe me' he always says that whenever I ask for a favor or something.

"Thank you, and yeah I assumed you'd say that" He always says that, but I say it allot to him too, it's our system.

"You're welcome, again. " He said jokingly as if he was annoyed. We then started to talk about school, I can't believe in a week I'm going into tenth grade, in a new school, new state and I know a while two people, and one of them is my brother.