Chapter Six || Another Author Note

"What?!" Jensen screamed.

Jared winced, "Listen, you can't blame me on this one!" He argued. "Beside, you're the one who agree to babysit his children! I never agree! Misha is my friend, but we are not close. So I'm gonna say, this is entirely your fault. You ran away when you're the one who promised to take care of his child!"

"Alright! Alright!" Jared can hear him shuffling around the room. "Where are you now?" Jensen asked.

"The park." Jared said, as he kept an eye on Maison. He doesn't need to lose another one.

"Alright, I'm on my way." Jensen said.

"Hurry up, jerk."

"Shuddup, moose."

Jared hung up, glaring at his phone.

(Y/N) was wandering on the park alone, when she caught a little boy sitting on a bench alone, eating ice cream.

She skipped over to the bench, and stood beside him.

The boy looked up, grinning at her as he noticed her.

"Hello." (Y/N) greeted, waving her hand. "What are you doing here alone?" She asked.

The boy swinging his legs as he answered, "Waiting for my uncle!"

(Y/N) nodded her head, "Um, can I sit?"

The boy nodded, scooting over so she can sit down.

"Thank you." She said, sitting down.

"What about you miss? Why are you alone?" The boy asked.

(Y/N) shrugged, "I'm bored, so I decided to leave the house."

"Hmm!" The boy hummed, still licking the ice cream.

Minutes passed, and (Y/N) was wondering where this little boy uncle is.

"Hey, what's your name?" She asked the boy. The boy looked up at her, and squinted his eyes at her.

"Daddy said—"

"Oh, okay." She cuts him off, knowing what the boy gonna said.

She looked at him, smiling softly. "Want more ice creams?"

"Ice creams!"

Jensen rushed over to Jared as soon as he saw him.

"Hey!" He greeted. He ran his hand to Maison's hair, and the girl giggled.

"Hey." Jared said, coldly.

Jensen frowned, "Look, I'm sorry, alright?" He apologised.

Jared glared at him.

He threw his hands up, "Alright, geez." He rolled his eyes.

Jared picked the little girl, "I'm taking her home."

"Okay, great." Jensen said. "I deserve this."

"Of course you do!" Jared replied before walking away.

Jensen huffed, watching his best friend leave.

"Gosh, I felt like a married couple every time it got into fight with him." He muttered.

Right now, (Y/N) was sitting on a different bench with the little boy.

She found out his name is West, so she told him hers.

She was eating her favourite ice cream, the boy next to her. He was telling her some stories about his gigantic uncle when she heard someone calling out for the little boy's name.

She looked around, looking for whoever calling out for the boy. When she noticed, she nudged the boy.

"Hey, you recognised him by any chance?" She asked, pointing the man across them.

"Yep! That's uncle Jen!" West said, waving his arm. "Uncle Jensen!"

"Jensen?" (Y/N) thought out loud.

The man stopped abruptly, and the man grinned.

"West!"

"That's definitely Jensen Ackles." (Y/N) told herself.

Yep, Jensen Ackles ran to caught the boy who leaped to his arms, ice cream forgotten.

"Uncle Jared's been looking for you! Where did you go? You almost giving him a heart attack!" Jensen said, hugging the boy tightly.

"I saw a pigeon!"

"A pigeon—y'know what? I don't care." Jensen said. "Just don't do that again, okay? Your dad's gonna kill us.

West nodded, "Okay! I'm sorry." Jensen chuckled, and looked up at (Y/N) when he finally noticed her.

Oh, dear, she thought. This is the day I officially die because Jensen freaking Ackles is staring at me!

"Hey, um." Jensen said awkwardly.

Jensen was glad to found West, but he's too shocked when he noticed that the person who saved his life from getting murdered by Misha was you.

You. The girl who was supposed to die.

"Hey, um." He said awkwardly. "Thanks for staying with him."

The girl just stood there awkwardly, "Eh, it's alright, really."

"Well, uh." He chuckled nervously. "I owe you something. What can I do to repay you?"

The girl blushed, "No! You don't have to do anything!" She quickly said.

Jensen nodded, "Um, at least, can I buy you a coffee?"

No, he's not gonna cheat on his wife. He just curious about this girl. He wanted to make sure.

"No!" The girl said.

"I insisted! C'mon!" Jensen said.

The girl gave up and huffed, "Fine. If you insisted."

After buying her a coffee, he exchanged phone numbers and taking West home.

He can't wait to tell Jared about this.

•••••

Greeting, readers.

I just wanted to said thank you for all the comments and votes. It keeps me motivated.

And I just wanted to tell you that I'll updating this book one per month.

I got really busy and have no time to write.

I hope you can understand, I appreciates it.

—TheReichenbatchFall