Chapter 4

-Marylin

*2days later*

It's now Monday & surprisingly Justin has been really nice to me . I'm getting ready for school while Justin is still asleep . I step out the shower and wrap a towel around my body and scan my closet . After about 5 minutes on deciding what to wear I chose light blue ripped skinny jeans , a cute white button up shirt with sleeves that reach my elbows and ruffles down the middle . I put on my clothes and started on my light brown curly hair , I put gel , mousse and hairspray & my hair looked pretty cute . It was now 7:45 am ,I needed to be at school by 8:25 . I have time , I put on foundation and then mascara and eyeliner . I felt pretty , probably because of Justin and his nice compliments this past weekend . I laid down next to Justin to spare time . "Marilyn , You need a ride to school baby ? " Justin whispered in my ear , I nodded accepting his offer . He got up and got dressed all he was wearing at the moment was sweatpants . I was just staring at his chest . " you like baby ?" Justin said while smirking . I got red and turned hiding my face , he chuckled and said " you ready love ? " " yea , just lemme put my shoes on ." I got off the bed and slipped on my brown combat looking boots . I grabbed my bag and phone and walked out the room with Justin still in his sweatpants but now with a black V-neck tee . Once we stepped outside his house he carried me bridal style to his range rover and began driving the vehicle.  " So Justin,  what are we doing this week for holloween ?  " I asked " I don't know yet baby,  I'll figure something out though ." We pulled up into the front of the building.  Im a senior and Justin already graduated.  " Alright baby,  ill pick you up after ok?  " I nodded & leaned in to kiss his cheek but He moved and our lips met, i didn't wanna let go but i had to.  " Thanks for the ride baby,  see you later" I got out of the car and waved goodbye.  Right when I was about to walk inside the school Justin honked,  rolled down the window and yelled " Love you baby!  " and he left.  I was blushing & students looked at me crazy.  Today?  so far so good.