suicidal

The teacher finished her question as i sit back in my chair waiting for someone to answer. I wait a little longer as i proceed to write down the answer on my sheet, bad move. "Hey y/n it looks like you've got the answer." the teacher breaks the silence as i look up at her to realise everyones eyes on me. I dont want to answer i get nervous as my stomach gets torn into knots, making it hard to breath. I keep my eyes on her as my body starts to sweat and my hands slowly tremble. "Well, do you?" she looks at me furrowing her brows. Tears start to threaten my eyes as i feel everyone judging and i slowly nod. "What did you write down?" she walks over and looks at my sheet as i hear giggles errupt in the back of the class. "Your right." she walks back "will you tell the class?" i start to feel the tears well up in my eyes.
"Whats wrong with her?"
"Dude is she deaf?"
"What a loser."
I hear all the whispers as they continue and i rip open my bag as i grab a hold of my razor before sprinting to the bathroom.
I throw off my sweater as i lock myself in a stall and i reveal old scars and new cuts, i slowly bring the razor up to my arm and i set it there. I drag it across my skin as blood starts to come into sight. I put it on another part of my arm before repeating. Soon my whole arm is covered again as blood falls to the floor along with my tears. I wipe my eyes as i put the razor in my pocket and gently put on my light blue sweater. I open the stall and look in the mirror as i smile making sure its believable before heading to class.
I stop at the door as i place my hand onto the knob and taking a deep breath before opening it. I walk over to the teacher and i put on a smile as i gently speak "sorry, my stomach just hurt." the class was quiet so everyone heard and i get a few looks as i walk over to my desk and take my seat next to Sasuke as i get back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rings as we all start to pack up our stuff to head to our next class. I grab my bag and hold my books against my chest as i head to my locker looking down.

Once the halls cleared i got to my locker as i felt a warm pair of hands on my back as i dropped my books and landed on the floor "loser." i hear Sakuras voice as i pick up my books and put everything in my locker.
I notice Sasuke as he walks past and i follow, heading to P.E. As we walk in the gym teacher yells " five laps!" the whole class including Sasuke and i begin to jog.
On our third lap im still next to Sasuke as my razor falls out of my pocket.

~~~~~~~Sasuke's P.O.V~~~~~~~

I hear something hit the ground as i notice y/n picking something up before starting to run again. I keep watching as i jog noticing her slip something into her pocket. A razor. I look her up and down only to notice blood on her sleeve before i look ahead of me again, continuing my jog.

~~~~~your P.O.V~~~~~~

The teacher leaves the room after telling you to all take a break. I start to head over to the changing room attempting to avoid Sakura and her friends. "Where do you think your going?" i hear a sassy voice call out to me before stopping me from walking by pulling my hair. She lets go after tugging it roughly as i turn around to face Sakura, Ino, and Temari all with smiles on their faces. Sakura slaps me as i take the hit and close my eyes obvious to everyone around, i was trying not to get mad i open my eyes as she pushes me to the ground as they all laugh and all the boys ignore it with a sympethetic face which i dont notice. Kiba and Shikamaru walk over to Sasuke as they all try to ignore me as the girls start to beat me.
The teacher walks in as he yells immediatly "what is going on!"
"She called us all sluts and then she hit me and tried telling us we'll never be good enough" Sakura faked tears as the teacher looks at you
"Is that true y/n?" i sigh knowing theyll beat me if i tell the truth "yes, sir" you look down as Sasuke bites his lip trying not to speak.
"Im calling your parents."
I look up at him in fear not wanting them to beat me, again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school i begin to walk home as i feel a hand on my shoulder. I close my eyes thinking it'll be one of my bullies.
I feel a hand slip into my right pocket. I quickly try to stop it but its too late. Someone grabs my razor as i turn around to be pushed to the ground and pinned down. I look up to see Sasuke on top of me as he holds my hands together above my head with one of his before throwing my razor away "what the hell are you doing?" he ignores me as he puts his free hand on my bloody sleeve as he slowly starts pulling. "Stop!" i start to move around underneath him as he pulls up my entire sleeve showing my wounds to the world. I stop struggling as i look behind him and notice Kiba, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Naruto, Gaara, Shino, Sai, Sakura, Ino, Temari, Kankuro, Choji, and Hinata. I look away from everyone as Sasuke gets off me. He backs up to join the others as i get up slowly and roll down my sleeve. I quickly turn and run back to head home. I didnt notice they followed as i stop at the door with my hand on the knob again, but this time the door opens on its own i look up to see my mother as my eyes widen when she grabs my arm and rips me inside leaving the door open she throws me across the room making me stumble "i got a call from your school, you filthy bitch!" she yells before beating me with her fists and sticking kunai in my legs and arms as i scream in pain. All of a sudden she stops. With tears still streaming down my face i look up and to the door to see everyone who had followed. I notice Shikamaru using his shadow jutsu on my mother as i look at them all, Kakashi walks over and picks me up bridal style i look at him as he hands me to Sasuke "bring her to a hospital. Now. Ill deal with Kuranai." Kakashi speaks my mothers name as i flinch. Shikamaru stops his jutsu as Kakashi fights with her as everyone left bringing me to the hospital. "Why?" Sakura spoke as i gave her a glare saying 'are you stupid' she looks away sadly as Sasuke keeps holding me "are you ok?" kiba asks "im used to it" i say quietly not knowing they heard me "why didnt you tell us?" Sasuke spoke coldly" im sorry...i-" my sentance got cut off by Sasukes lips.
My eyes widened as i soon closed them and kissed back.
We made it to the hospital by the end of our kiss "i love you y/n" he looked into my eyes "please...tell me next time" he hands me to the doctors as eveyone watches me leave on a stretcher.