"Well you gotta put on yo big boy pants and man up. Stop playing games." I sighed.

"I'm not ready to stop any of that shit. I'm too fucking young and so is she." He shook his head.

I started laughing, he looked at me confused. "My fault but she's playing you nigga."

"What?"

"Ain't no telling how many niggas she fucked. You really believe her, she fucked me and you." I was crying now.

Dylan stared at me for a minute and leaned back in his seat as he thought about it. I mean I wanted to laugh from the jump but I played along instead.

"Come to think of it Rico hit it too. And some other niggas." Dylan started dancing in his seat.

"Yo ass was spooked." We laughed together. "And do you even know if she's really pregnant?"

He scratched the back of his neck. "She came to the crib and had two test both positive."

"Dylan. I feel bad for you." I laughed.

"Damn." He whispered.

"What?"

"I forgot I invited Tey." He rubbed his hand down his face.

"While I was here? So fucking smart."

I watched Teyana walk to our table with a smile. She sat beside Dylan.

"Hey guys."

I ignored her and busied myself with my phone. I ain't have shit to say to her. I knew where it would lead anyway.

"Teyana how many other niggas you fuck?"

She scoffed. "That's the only reason you called me for? You were the last person I had sex with Dylan."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Because it doesn't matter. I know what I'm talking about." She rolled her eyes.

"You probably not even pregnant." He smacked his lips.

Teyana pulled up her shirt and showed him her stomach. She had a little pudge but still. Dylan wasn't convinced at all.

"Well then it ain't my baby." He shrugged.

"You're so dumb. You really think I would play you like that?"

"Uh yeah." Dylan said in a duh tone.

"I'll be back." I laughed lowly getting up.

I walked out the restaurant and stood outside to smoke a blunt. Shit was crazy. I'll give her props for playing along good.

"Hey."

"What the fuck do you want?" I rolled my eyes and exhaled the smoke.

"You're mad at me huh?" Tey sat down beside me.

I scooted over. "No I honestly don't give a fuck. It's not my business."

"I thought what we had was real. After you stopped talking to me I started messing with Dylan."

"That's nice." I nodded and stood up. "Tell Dylan I'll see him later."

Karrueche.

"Kae have you seen this?" Christina asked.

I squinted my eyes at the picture and shook my head. It wasn't real. It couldn't be. Kehlani and I were doing just fine.

"That's not real."

"I'm sure it is Kae." Cassie added.

Was I doing something wrong? I thought I wasn't gonna have to worry about her but I guess I do. I looked down at my buzzing phone and seen it was Kehlani.