Part 11

Bella's Pov

Once I knew I had to leave before everything turned to shit I did s you turn while driving over some bodies and I turned the car around and went to drive off but the Summer shouted Bella stop and so I stopped the car really hard and we all went flying and so I said when we fixed ourselves into the chairs in the car I said looking at Summer as I turned when I fixed myself what Summer what's wrong and Summer said I saw a body move and I gasped and turned back to the sea of bodies and yeah I saw it to.

So then I took my belt off and I grabbed the hand gun off the passenger seat and grabbed it in my hand and said as I had my other hand on the door handle stay in the car and do not come out no matter what got it both of you and both Carl and Summer said ok Bella and so I opened the car door and I got out of the car and I shut it after me and I walked over to the body that both me and Summer saw move.

When I got to the body I tucked my gun into my jeans and I bent down over the dead woman and when I bent down the body moved again and I nearly shit myself but I took a breath and wised up and I gulped and then I rolled the body over on its side and what I saw both shocked me and surprised me it was a little girl with blond curly hair she looked about maybe 2 or 3 years old and by the looks of things it looks like the mother used her own body to protect her.

So I knew right then and there that I couldn't leave that little girl there and so I sat beside her and as soon as the child realised she was free to move she sat up and looked at me and laughed then she smiled and said mama and I gasped and I said mama is away for now but you'll see her soon what's your name baby girl and the little girl said slowly E m m a M a y and so I put it together and I got Emma May and I smiled and said that's a pretty name.

Then the little girl crawled onto my knee and hugged me and said you nice to me mama was never nice and I gasped and just then I saw bruises all over the little girl and o almost cried but said well your safe now Emma nothing will happen to you sweet girl what age are you and the little thing held up 2 fingers indicating she was 2 years old and I smiled and said well let's go are you hungry and as I said this her face lit up.

Did you like it. Review and comment