The Millennium puzzle's secret

Soon you woke up in a room it was a room you never saw before.Then you saw a man wearing leather clothing walking towards you."Where am I? And who are you?" you asked."Your in my soul room and you can call me Yami" he said.You nodded untill you realised he just soul room."What do you mean soul room?!" You said."I live in the millennium puzzle"he said.You already knew about the millennium items but you didn't knew you had one.He nodded and said"My spirit been stuck here for over a thousands of years" "A thousand years?!" you said and he nodded.Then you felt that someone was shaking you.Then you woke up and saw your mom."(Y/N)! Your okay!" She said and hugged you."Yeah am okay what happened?" you said."I came in here and you sleeping I also saw this" she said While holding a millennium puzzle."Oh thats mine" you said.She nodded and have it to you.
       ~~~Time skip~~~
        It was moring and you were getting ready for your new school.Then you saw yami."Hey Yami" You said while tieing your shoes."Where are you going?" he asked."To school were else?" you said.Soon you were finished and went to school.Soon you bumped into someone."Oh sorry about that"said a voice.She had long black hair in pigtails black eyes and a nice and sweet smile."You Must be the new kid right? and am ada" She said."Yes and am (Y/N)" You said.She smiled and saw that you were wearing the millennium puzzle."Hey what's that?" she said pointed at It."Its called the meumillm puzzle" You said."The millennium puzzle?" she said confuse.You nodded and and heard the bell ringing."Well Its time to get to class c'mon (Y/N) lets go" You nodded and went to school.
       ~~Time skip~~
         Soon it was after school and you bumped into someone else."Watch were your going next time kid" he said.You saw a boy with dirty blonde hair and blue cold eyes."Sorry geez" you said.Then when you left he saw that you were wearing the millennium puzzle.He gasped in shocked.But you ignored and left.'jerk' you thought while going home.
          ~~His pov~~
          I saw that she was wearing the millennium puzzle.I gasped and she left.Then I called my boss."Mister Pegasus I found what have you been looking for sir" "Who has it?" he asked."It was a teenage girl she looked like mister (Y/l/N)'s daughter" I said."Okay I heard enough" he said and hang up.
    ~~Pegasus pov~~
       I hang up and said to myself "Mister (Y/L/N)'s daughter mmm... This should be interesting"