Self harm Niall Horan imagine

Niall was at the studio until 4:00pm and it was now 3:15pm you decided to have a brows through your twitter feed.There was loads of hate on there Ugly,Bitch,Fat,retard etc..you ignored this even though it really hurt you on the inside but then there was the one that really got to you:

@NiallIsMySnowflake: You do realise that niall is only dating you because he is a nice guy and took pity.How could you actually think he would like a fat regarded bitch like you?#funny as hell

Tears began to run down your cheeks you couldn't take it anymore you wish the hate would stop.Why do directioners hate you so much when your making nialler happy? That's the question that was running through your mind.That horrible tweet had gotten at least 423 retweets and 207 favourites.You had enough of all these tweets.You decided to reply.

@(YN)official:
Okay enough is enough! I'm done you win I can't deal with all this hate anymore you directioners obviously hate me so what's the point? I hope your happy now.GoodBye forever.

You picked up a kitchen knife and your phone.You looked at the time it was now 3:30pm so you had half an hour to do this so you went into the bathroom and shut the door.You began to text niall your goodbye.

To Niall horan mobile:

I'm so sorry I can't take this anymore all your fans hate has really got to me I want you to remember me the way I was.When you come home and find me don't cry I'm much happier now I will always watch over you.
Love (YN)
xoxoxox

You dumped your phone on the floor and you knelt against the bath tub.The knife began to glisten you knew it was time.At first you gently press it down on your skin then you couldn't take it any longer you just cut right in and it hurt but at the same time it felt good.You could see that it went really deep when the a load of maroon coloured blood came pouring out.Your head began to feel stone heavy and that's all you remember before blacking out.

Niall P.O.V

I left the studio and got into my car when I noticed my iPhone said I had one text message off of (YN).I opened the message and after just the first sentence my heart sank.I didn't even read it to the end I just raced back to our apartment.I literally burst through the door and went straight to the bathroom.When I finally saw what she had done I just fell to my knees crying holding her lifeless body she had lost colour and now was really pale I kissed he freezing lips.I dialled 911 and they soon took her to the hospital.I sat in the waiting room when Harry ran over to me hugging me and comforting me.About an hour later the nurse came out and called my name "Mr Horan?" I was shaking as I told her just to tell me I couldn't wait any longer."she is very lucky she could of died but she will be fine you can go see her now but she is not awake" I didn't even wait for her to finish I just rushed to (YN) side.

(YN) P.O.V

You felt really dizzy when You woke up and at first You had no idea where You were but You soon realised You were at the hospital.You turned your head to the right and saw Niall fast asleep he looked so tired you wanted to say sorry to him but didn't want to wake him at the same time.Then you realised that Niall had brought your phone with him so you went on twitter to see what has changed you saw that Niall tweeted to that person who had sent that message to you.

@NiallHoranOffcial:
You call yourself a Niall girl? Haha you have got to be joking! You are no fan of mine if you hurt my princess if you don't like her then tough she is staying forever and she will be with me every step of the way!

You saw that Niall was starting to wake up so you locked your phone and put it back were you found it.
"Babe! Your awake how long have you been up?"Niall asked you.
"Only like 15minutes so not long"you reply
"Why didn't you wake my up?"Niall asked
"Because baby you looked so tired and you deserve some rest"you said smiling at him
He just lent over and kissed you.
Over the next 4weeks Niall helped you get over cutting and everything was fine once again.