"So what are you going to kidnap a little girl?" I ask chuckling.

"Nope. I can make one" Harry says with a smirk.

"Sure you can. With who?" I ask.

"Maybe you?" He whispers in my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"The only way that is going to happen is if you drug me and rape me." I joke.

"sure love" Harry smirks at me.

"Trust me, nothing will be happening"

Harry chuckles and places a kiss on my cheek,"Help me with dinner?" He asks.

I smile and nod and walk into the kitchen with him.

We set up the plates on the table as well as the pasta Brenda had cooked which smells amazing by the way. We also set down some wine for Harry and I and some coke for Millie.

"Millie come on! Dinner's ready!" Harry calls his daughter.

"Okay Daddy!" She says coming into the room. Millie walks over to me and holds my hand,"I want to sit with Selena!"

"But I wanted to sit with Selena!" Harry pouts and I laugh at how adorable he looks.

"No daddy! I'm sitting with Selena!" Millie says.

Harry huffs,"Fine." I smile at how childish he's acting.

I take a seat beside Millie and Harry sits opposite us. We start to dig into the food,"Do you and daddy work together Selena?" Millie asks.

I smile,"Yes we do."

"Daddy said you're his friend too."

"That's right Millie, Selena's my special friend." Harry says and winks at me.

"What's a special friend?"

"Special friends are those who fulfill each others needs." Harry blurts and my eyes widen at how inappropriate and wrong that sounded but Harry just smirks.

"A special friend is like a best friend. Do you have a best friend Millie?" I glare at Harry and correct his very inappropriate statement.

"Yes I do. Her name is Ashley. We have been friends forever!" She says and I smile at her.

After dinner we sit in front of the tv talking with Millie sitting between us who who was occasionally talking but mostly into her cartoons. After while she just fell asleep between us while we were still talking. Harry and I were talking about our pasts, our families. I had just finished telling him about how Daniel and I met, he asked.

"Louis and Eleanor had been dating since high school and then they moved to New York together to pursue their dreams. Louis was in NYU stern with me while Eleanor was studying at the NYU Faculty of Arts and Science. In our freshmen year we went to celebrate Eleanor's birthday and there she introduced me to her roommate and old high school friend Amber Ray. El didn't go to the same high school as Louis and I so I had never met Amber before. She was quite, somewhat a nerdy blonde girl who spent way too much time reading books. At first I didn't really find her very fascinating but the next few months I got to know her and she was amazing. She was shy on the outside but she so smart and Clevver. She was also witty and sarcastic and most importantly she had a heart of gold. Somewhere along the way we fell in love. I'd never been happier in my entire life. After college we moved in together and we both pursed our dreams. When everyone was telling me that I was delusional and could not possibly handle a company of my own at such a age, she believed me and always supported me. She even went against her parents will and invested all her life savings in my company. She was my rock. My angel. The love of my life" Harry says with a smile. His eyes were abit red and tears were just threatening to spill.