The meeting

My newest story I hope you all like it it is an Atem x OC

    Today the slave traders arrived to take the children unlucky enough to have parents who could not support them or to take the orphans into slavery. Today was the day I too would be captured. I'm an orphan. My parents died in an attack of a severe illness. It took my entire village.
Time skip.

Now I live in the capital of the Ancient Egyptian Empire. I work as a slave for a merchant. He feeds me and teaches me to train his horses. He gave me the newest foal from the herd today. I was so happy. He told me I would ne its trainer. The foal had just been weaned from its mother's milk. I decided to name it Khons. After the moon god for its beautiful white blonde mane. My master then told me to take Khons and familiarize him with the market. I did as I was told and Khons became calm as we shopped. I then arrived home leading Khons to his stable and put him up properly and entered my master's home to make dinner. I had bought extra in case of dinner guests and had bought a barrel of drink for special occasions. "Millie! Bring me a drink and one for our guest!" "Yes master!" I brought out the drink that I had bought in the glasses uses for company. "Here master, i bought you some more of your favorite. I also bought extra food stuffs for our guest. I figured we would have a guest around this time of year as you are about to sell your oldest colts." "Quite right Millie. They are ready for selling. I want you to come with me while selling them. You train Khons up to the point you are able to ride him and I'll bring you along with me." "Thank you Master! It is an honor." As I went to prepare dinner my master talked with his guest which happend to be the person in charge of buying horses for the Royal family. "That slave girl of yours, Millie yes? She has a fine eye for horses, cooking, drinks, and maintaining a household. She would make a fine gift to his royal highness as a personal slave." "I'll talk to Millie to see if she'll agree. She is my finest authority on a horse's age and abilities. Along with breeds and breeding." After dinner that night I went to the stable and began training Khons. I got him to the point where he responds to my commands and mine alone. My master then called for me and I placed Khons back in the stable and came back inside. "Yes master?" "Is Khons ready to be ridden? Because we will be selling the colts to the palace. And you will show them so I will buy you some nicer clothes." "Thank you master and yes he is ready." We then arrived at the market place and Master proceeded to lead me to where they made clothes. I got a new home outfit, a stable outfit, a market outfit, and a new horse showing outfit. We then went home and got ready for tomorrow.

Time skip

     We arrived at the palace with me on Khons leading the 2 colts on lead ropes with my master ahead of me on Shadow, his prized stallion. We arrived at the palace and we were allowed entry. I then took our horses to the stables and put them away. My master then called for me to bring the brown pinto out and show it. I did so noticing a finely dressed boy about my age with tri color hair. I realized he was the prince. He seemed pleased with the pinto. "Would you like me to saddle him up for you?" "How dare you speak to his highness in such a friendly way-!!!!" "Seto. Please. Yes I would like to ride him." "Of course your highness. I shall saddle him up for you. Do you have your own saddle?" I asked politely. "No I'm afraid I don't have my own saddle." "Well you can use mine." I then went and saddled the brown pinto and led him to the prince. "There is a word used to let you ride him. It is 'water lilly'." I had whispered the words to the prince so only he could ride the pinto. He told the horse the code word and the horse bowed his head to the prince. "That means he accepts you as his rider. Go ahead. Mount him. He is a steadfast runner, and he has an innate sense of where quicksand is out in the desert. I would trust him to be your guiding light." "Thank you miss....?" "Master can I tell him my name or will you?" "You may speak." "My name is Millie your highness." "Millie,..... What a pretty name for such a pretty person." I blushed at his comment and he mounted the pinto and put it through its paces. "It is as she says the horse is very steadfast. I shall name it Hikari." My master looked proud to say the least, he was positively beaming at me. "If you wish good sir, we would like you to stay at the palace tonight along with your slave there if that is okay with you?" My master agreed and said for me to put Hikari in his stall and to come see him when im done. I did as I was told and arrived in my master's room. "you called master?" "Yes Millie i did. You know the prince's birthday is tomorrow yes?" "Yes." "Well I was thinking you could be a gift as a personal slave for the prince. Would you be all right with this?" "If I can keep Khons yes." "Deal. Im not doing this cause you dissapoint me Im doing this cause you deserve better." "Of course master my fate is in your hands."
Time skip
The next day was the prince's 18th birth day. All night I spent working on a saddle for Hikari. Khons had one but Hikari needed his own. So I made one as a gift to the prince. Me and my current master was at the party and I had my gift in my hands for him. "Your highness?" My master began, "I have a gift to give you today. I hope you like it." I stepped forward and bowed to the prince. "May the gods bless you on this day my Master." "Why is she calling the Prince Master?!" the high priest Seto asked. "She is my gift to the Prince as his personal slave." "Seto, enough. I accept her and welcome her to the palace." "Master may I give you my gift?" "Yes Millie, you may." I then showed them the saddle I had made under my previous master's tutelage. "It is for your steed, Hikari." "Millie. It is beautiful. Did your master buy this?" "No sir. I made it myself." "She made that?" Priest Seto asked my Master.  "Yes sir. I did make it. It should fit Hikari perfectly. I measured 6 times to be sure." I said. As I spoke I noticed that my Master began smiling while examining my work. "Millie it is beautiful! Its like the one for Khons yes?" "Yes though I added some things for you your highness. There is a spot for an arrow holster and bow, a scabbard holder for a sword, and a specially made bit and bridle for his mouth. Because his mouth is delicate." "Millie the craftsmanship is beautiful!" My Master exclaimed in delight thrilled that I had such unique skills.

Okay,.... Please tell me what youthink in the comments. Ohand if you wanna have a character included in this just PM me on Kik. Just look up Amanthra.