school yay

Things to look out for

(F/N) your name
(H/C) hair color
(E/C) eye color
(F/C) fav color

*beep beep beep* *wack* "stupid alarm". I say as I brush away the sleep from my eyes.

"Come on honey its time for school" mom shouts from down stairs. "Coming" I shout back down to her. I get dressed and got my bag ready. Then I head down stairs.
"Morning sweet heart", mom says in a cheerful mod. "Mornings". *sniff sniff*. "What's the smell "." Your favorite bacon and eggs","yummies". "Wheres dad ". "Oh he's already at work he wants to start elay". " oh Ok"I say with disappointment.

Time skip to school

"By mom". " by sweet heart love you". "No you said you wouldn't cry " "I'm sorry 😭its just that your growing up so fast"."Ok I'm closing the door now Ok by by mom"
As I'm walking away I look back and see her with the Tissue box. Moms these days.

I'm at school ,but have know I dare where I am so go and ask a girl ,she is at her locker. She had long brown hair that hanged down to her waist. I went up to her and said "um hey I'm new do u know where my class is" ."oh lets see your time table..... oh so you see the Fountain .yeah don't drink that, um that's your class ". " Thanks so much Riley and you are". "Oh im elena"

*Time skip to after school *

I walk out of the school saying by to my new friends bonnie and caroline.
I gasped as I turned to see if someone was behind me.
There was no body. I got a chill crawling down my spine.
That evening I Couldn't sleep that night .
All I could see way some mysterious human figure.
But I could not see his face very well.
The next day after school as I was walking home I had the same feel that someone was following.
I turn and it was....

Da da daaaaaa hope u like it