Vampire Diaries Damon x reader

Things to look out for

(F/N) your name
(H/C) hair color
(E/C) eye color
(F/C) fav color

It was a warm spring morning and me and my family we had just moved into a new house. My parents are just recently got a new job, well I should say new Cafe. Called little sister. Dad just recently bought it off some people for personal reason left. They never told us why.

The house is massive almost like a mansion. I'm nothing different from other kids who move away from their hometown. I do wish I was still at LA, but as adults are they try to cheer me up. My mom tells me to go and see the Neighbours and tell them about the cafe.

Well what the hey.
I knock on the door. The door is open so quick its almost like lighting. suddenly A man opens the door with a really big grin on his face.I jump. "Uhhhh? Um hi I'm your new neighbor ". "Ahhh yes I see with the big truck and all, hello I'm demon and u are ". " Y\N ". " well F\N your a pretty little thing aren't you". " uh? Thanks I guess" me thinking I should leave. As suddenly remember."Oh if want you could come to the little sister cafe its a new cafe my mom and dad own". " I think I will ", he say in his deep voice. "Well by and see you later". "maybe"he says ,as he closes the door on my face.

Back at the house

As I walk though the door I trip over something but nothing was there. I thought it must have been my own foot. Anyways mom asked me "how where the neighbors were". I replied "snobby like". " D-" , "yes mom I did tell them about the cafe". I said as walking up the stairs with my hands full of box.

Hope this was good
If u people want more tell me