Chapter 2~ The Lies !

I cry my self to sleep until I hear someone pounding on my door. I wipe the left over mascara and eyeliner off of my face and put on a fake smile. Its Ryan.... "Hey Ryan!" I give him a little smile.

"Hey babe, I was wondering if I could borrow some money."

"Ryan what do you need money for?!"

"I have to get my dad a birthday present for tomorrow."

"I thought your dads birthday was in September?"

"Well it is.... Uh... My mom she is dating again and he has been stating at my house lately and my mom wants me to call him dad and to get him a present." Wow worst lie ever I thought to myself.

"Okay. Ryan, whats his name?"

"......" He pauses "Ronald"

"Can I...." I get cut off by Ryan

"NO!"

"You didn't even let me finish my sentence".

"I know what you were going to say, and my answer is no. Go hang out with your friends."

"FINE!!!!" I throw 40 dollars at him and walked out of my room I pull out my phone from my pocket and call my other best friend (who isn't my sister).

*Ring* Ring*

(Jade) "Hello

(Me) "Hey Jade"

(Jade) "What's up Scarlet?"

(Me) "So Jade I was wondering if you wanted to have a girls night out tomorrow. The girls are coming too"!

(Jade) " Totally sounds rad!" " Is it a slumber party"? I laugh

(Me) "Yes it is Okay bye see you soon!"

(Jade) "Bye Scarlet!

*End of call* I text my other girls and my other best friends Katelyn and Valerie

*Group text message*

(Me) "Hey girls! Girls night out tomorrow?"

(Val) "Totally sounds fun"!

(Katelyn) "I'm in"!

(Bailey) "Sounds like a plan"!

(Olivia) "Cool!"

(Topaz) "Finally Bitches"!

(Reenely) "Sorry Babes I have something planned tomorrow"

(Me) "Boo you Whore".

(Reenely) "I'm going to bed, Bye Bitches"! Everyone says goodnight to her.

(Me) "It's a Slumber party! I'll see you there"!

(End of conversation) By now i'm sitting on the couch staring at my phone. I feel that someone is looking over my shoulder and there he is.... Ryan.... I playfully shove him away and he jumps on top of me. We start making out, but my mom yells dinner is done. I push him off of me but he just starts kissing me again. That's when he walked in.... I push Ryan off of me and quickly stand up before he saw. He looked Angry, sad, and tired, I mean I love him but after that stunt he pulled I don't think I can forgive him. He threatened me and stuck up for another girl. I'm his own daughter........ I snap out of my thoughts and head into the kitchen to eat dinner with Ryan's and I's finger intertwined. He seats in the middle of me and Reenely, we start eating and I grab myself a Pepsi and Ryan a Mtn.Dew. My dad sits down next to my mom and gives her a kiss and stares at me with an Evil look in his eyes. I ignore him and continue eating, he stops starring at me and starts to eat. Dinner finally ends and I pull out the dessert that I bought. I didn't feel like making one today. I look down at a delicious Original Cheesecake and chocolate cheesecake. I finish eating the cheesecake and I help my mom with the dishes. I put my phone on the speaker so I can listen to the music while helping. I turn on 'Sippy Cup by Melanie Martinez'. I start singing along with her while thinking about Ryan's lie. We finishes the dishes and I can't find Ryan.

(Ryan's POV)

Her lips taste so good, better then my girlfriends I thought to my self as I am having sex with her in her bathroom. I hope nobody hears us, I hear my phone go off and its a text from...... my girl friend

Text from🖕Scarlet🖕😒😪
"Hey babe😍😘😚 where are you I can't find you anywhere?!" "Also have you seen Reenely I can't find her either." Fuck I thought to myself I quickly Text her back and say I'm hiding come find me. I finish fucking my side bitch and hurry up and get her out of the window and lay on scarlets bed.

(Scarlet's POV)

I get a text back saying he is hiding. I laugh to myself and begin looking for him. I look in my bedroom and there he is laying on my bed fully naked. I hurry up and run in and lock my door while my jaw is dropped. And I just stare at him, we've has sex before but we were both drunk at the time. He stands up and starts kissing me, I wrap my legs around him and he carries me back to my bed. I begin undressing and we climb underneath the covers. "Now this is one way to make up to me after being a asshole" I tell him.