"I see you got quite a catch today. I wonder what dish I could make with this one. Oh I still have some leftover soup. I didn't know you would be back today so I let the children eat and go to bed already." she smiled grimly, glancing at the wolf on Gazel's back.

But when Gazel looked at what was inside the cauldron, he let out a long sigh."Every time I see that thing, I wondered if you are actually a witch.... FOR GOD'S SAKE WOMAN!!! How did you manage to turn only vegetables into this? Look at that! It even seems to be moving." Although on numerous occasions did he try to teach her how to cook, she somehow always managed to magically turn every ingredient into a black liquid substance, which surprisingly was edible but the taste and smell were so terrible that they caused the monsters to stay away from the cabin.

"You say that but in the end you always finish everything. Come on. Admit that you like it!" Morgan playfully tried to tease the old guy. Every time he complained about the taste of her cooking, but he always gulped it all down in the end.

"Anyway this should help us get through this winter. Well, we still have some supplies and dry food as reserves in case of emergency."

The old man spoke to the woman. He wrapped the wolf in a piece of cloth and put it in the storage. Suddenly he felt something jumping on his back. It was Alice. "Grandpa is back. Tell us some stories, please, please." She then dropped down, smiling brightly while looking at her grandpa with big eyes. A small boy, timidly hid behind her. He was Alastor, Alice's little brother.

"Alice, don't bother grandpa. He is tired. Let him rest. And it's time to bed for you two." Said the elf woman.

"But mom, it's still early."

"It's ok. I will take them to their beds." Gazel then turned to the children. Taking them to their beds implied a bed time story. Thankfully even if as an ex-adventurer, Gazel had more than enough stories to tell. Whether they were true or not it was a different story. "However just one story ok?"

"Yeeaahhh. Quick, grandpa quick", Alice took his hand and went for the stairs.

"You spoil them too much. Ok fine but just one story alright?"

The mother gave a sigh, giving up on dissuading the children. The girl jumped around with excitement and dragged her grandpa to their bedroom. The little boy said good night to their mom and followed Alice quietly.

The children now in the bed, only poking their small heads out the sheet. The old man took a chair and sat by the bed.

"So which story do you want to hear today? Last time was the creation of the world, if I remember correctly?"

"We want to hear about the story of the six heroes again."

The two children answered with excitement, opening their big eyes and listening carefully to their grandpa.

"Alright, alright. You two never get tired of this story, do you? Here goes. Once upon a time...."

"Wasn't it just 10 years ago?" Alice interrupted.

"Well yeah but just bear with me for a second. And no interruption this time or I won't ever tell you bed time stories again."

Understanding what their grandpa said, both children cover their mouths and nodded in agreement.

"Ahem. Once upon a time, there was a demon king who threatened the very existence of all life in this world. Upon seeing that, the six gods took pity on the people of Astora and chose six heroes, one from every race. Each received the blessing of their god. They were:

Lakyus, leader of the heroes' party and also First princess of the Empire. She was renowned for both her beauty and her swords skills which no man can rival.