Chapter 17: In Conflict

Start from the beginning

"Fine! Sam, bring the buttersock just in case Shawn is cheating on Carly! I wanna see him get beat up and hit in places that shouldn't be hit!"

"Or...I'll hit you in places that shouldn't be hit!" Sam told him while I laughed a little on the inside.

I won't tell Shawn that I'll surprise him. I want to see the look on his face when he sees me at the party.

"Hey! Instead of cancelling iCarly, why don't we do the webshow live in L.A?" Sam asked.

Oh My God yes!!

"Freddie, bring your techy-stuff with you. We're gonna do iCarly in L.A!!" I said excitedly. he grumbled and left the room.

That kid really needs to get over me and Shawn dating.

[Los Angeles] Tori's POV
Class was already over but Sikowitz holds back me, Jade, André, Cat...ah you Wattpad readers know who I'm talking about.

"So, the school's gonna have a little concert on Monday evening. And I want you guys to perform at least one musical act each! Except for you, you and you." Sikowitz says and points to Beck, André and Robbie.

Ugh so me, Jade and Cat are gonna have to do the singing while they get to enjoy the concert by just watching!

"You guys can do duets, singles, i don't really care. As long as you each perform! That's it for this class!"

---AFTER SCHOOL---

I invited Shawn to come over and hang at my house. He's never really been over before, and gasped as he saw the inside.

"You got a really nice house!" He says.

"Go ahead and look around." I motion him and he vanishes off to the stairs.

"So Andre, I need you to help me with this song for the concert!"

"Aw, girl. You know I can't perform!"

"No! Just like, play backtrack on our keyboard while I rehearse!" I told him. I invited him as well as I wanted to rehearse my song. But this is no ordinary song. This is for Shawn, how I feel about him.

"Well, Shawn's not gonna be at the concert. Cause he told me he has tons of homework to do!" André tells me.

Aw, Shawn! Why did teachers have to do that to you.

"Just perform here, in front of him. I'll call some girls that can sing backup." He informed me.

"Ugh, fine! Let's get set up!"

----LATER----

"Shawn, I've got a little something for you!" I told him excitedly.

He comes out and gasps at my dress.

"You...you look beautiful." He says in awe.

"Thanks, babe. Now, take a seat while I tell you all my feelings for you!" I exclaim as the music started.

(A/N: Play the sound clip at the side of this A/N while reading on)

I don't want to make a scene
I don't want to let you down
Try to do my own thing
And I'm starting to figure it out

That it's alright
Keep it together wherever we go
And it's alright,
oh, well, whatever everybody needs to know

I see him smile widely. He's so adorable, I wanna be with him forever.

You might be crazy
Have I told you lately
that I love you?
You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly
And it's crazy
that someone could change me
Now-no matter what it is I have to do-I'm not afraid to try
And you need to know that you're the reason why

I don't even care when they say
You're a little bit off
Look 'em in the eye, I'd say,
"I can never get enough."

Shawn's POV
This was the greatest thing a girlfriend's ever done for me! Camila never does things like this, and all Carly does is promote me and her to the world.

I really hope she sings this on my birthday. I'll be so touched if she performs this in front of everyone!

If it was raining, you would yell at the sun
Pick up the pieces when the damage is done
You say it's just another day in the shade
But look at what a mess we made.....

Tori's POV
I sang the final chorus as I see him tear up a bit. Aww, he's so cute when he cries tears of joy!

You might be crazy
Have I told you lately
that I love you?
You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly

And it's crazy
that someone could change me
Now-no matter what it is I have to do-I'm not afraid to try
And you need to know that you're the reason why!

I finish the song and smile. He stand up and hugs me, spinning me around.

"I love you so much!" He says and we kissed passionately.

"I love you, too muffin boy!" I reply as we kissed again.

This boy is such a sweetheart!