part 7

(A/N) guys,should i make another book?

STEVE'S POV
i love scarlett so much.but i feel like i cheated on natasha and the problem is,Scarlett reminded me of natasha SO much.from her apartment,her nightmare,and her eyes.
its like,the blue colour mixed with a green colour.
but i'm not ready to move on from natasha,i love her so much.and suddenly i heard someone calling my name,
scarlett."owh,umm,what'd you say?" i asked,"i said,do you want ice cream?" she chuckled,"oh,sure!" when we finished eating the ice cream,i ask her,"hey scar!umm... do you want to go to disneyland?" " ARE YOU SERIOUS?! OF COURSE 100%!" she yelled and i could feel all eyes staring at us."okay!we're going tomorrow!" i said,she smiled to me and then run to the apartment.i followed her.i like it when she act like a little kid.it makes me love her even much.i want to tell her about my feeling,but i have two problems.first,i feel like i betrayed natasha because i still love her and second is that
im scared.you know,im scared that she'll say no.

SCARLETT'S POV
i dont know why i love disneyland so much.everytime i heard "disneyland",i'll look like a 9 years old kid.after i packed all my stuff,i directly go to the bed and suddenly
i heard a knock on my door,"its open!" ugh.im too lazy to stand up and i don't care if it is a bad guy or..i dont know.
but its not a bad guy,its steve! "umm steve?what are you doing?" "im sleeping here,because you know,this is my apartment" "okay" "go get some rest, we're leaving at 8 a.m
and so i did,i sleep.but before i fell asleep,i could feel an arm wrap around me.

~next morning~
today is the day! we'll go to disneyland at 8.
i woke up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a bath and suddenly i smell something.pancakes.
i directly go to the kitchen without brushing my hair first.
"good morning!" i greet him,"oh,morning,do you want pancakes?" "uhh,yea" and then i go to the living room and wait for the pancakes.its 7 am now,so we only have one hour left."pancake is ready!" he yelled and then give me the pancakes.
"steve?" i asked
"yea?"
"can i ask you something"
"of course!"
"umm,why'd you act so weird lately?"
"you don't want to know"
"i sure want to know!" i nearly yelled at him
"no,its just that,uhhh....i'll tell you later okay?"
"mmhm"
"you know what?we're sooooooo late" he said
"oh shit you're right,lets go!"

i'm weringwhite t-shirt and a grey sweatpants,also i wear shoes.dang it.i forgot to straighten my hair.
"SCAR,FASTER!" steve yelled "OKAY OKAY" i yelled too.we get in to the car.1 hour later,we're arrived at the airpor-wait wait wait,I thought disneyland is...
"Steve!why airport?"
"umm yeah!im sorry I didn't tell you earlier,but we're going to disneyland Paris!"
"ugh,at least tell me.."
"aw don't be mad,come om we're late!" he chuckled

~inside the airplane~
actually,im not mad at steve,i wish that he'll say i love you at the eiffel tower or somethin....ugh,scar what are you thinking!he's your best friend! but actually, i want to sleep but,i'm not comfortable at this position."hey,scar." "what?" "you want to eat?" "no." "sleep?" he asked "yes." "sleep then." and i did.

STEVE'S POV
she sleep with her head on my shoulder.
.i have to admit that she looks cute.
but i think she's not comfortable at this position,so i put her head on my lap.and suddenly the air hostess come to me and asked "do you want a blanket for your girlfriend,sir?"
girlfriend."uhh,,yea sure and she's my best friend" i smiled as she give me the blanket "thanks" she smiled and then walk away.after that,i play with scarlett's hair as i watch hunger games in the television in front of me.

the air hostess said that we're going to landing,so i shake her shoulder gently "hey,scar.we're about to landing.wake up"

SCARLETT'S POV
I could feel someone is shaking my shoulder gently "hey,scar.we're about to landing.wake up" steve.i wake up slowly and realized im sleeping on his lap the whole journey."i-im sorry steve I slept on your lap"
"nonono its okay,im the one who put you on my lap"
i smiled.such a gentleman.

when we arrived at the airport,we directly get our bags and go to the hotel.I don't even know that steve already booked a hotel."are we going to disneyland or no?" i asked,he only chuckled."nope,we're goin tomorrow,and tonight we're having a dinner" "what?!?! i don't bring any dress!" "chill,scar.can we talk about this later?umm i mean okay lets talk about it now because im going to take a bath and get ready for dinner" "okay,first,how long will we stay here.second,i do not bring any dress." "for your first question,one week and for your second question.." he said as he pick out something from his bag."no way.." "yes way" he grin "steve i told you not to spend any money,especially for me!" "you know what,they're waiting for us"

-------------------
-------------------

HA!TO BE CONTINUED 😘😘