Fuckin' feelings jam.

"Aheh. Yo-o. Karkat?" Dave whispered in a hesitantly raspy voice. He had just very recently gotten over a cold and the frog in his throat was unfortunately still there.

"Babe- Karkat. Hey-!" Dave said a bit louder, tapping the others shoulder. He shook the others shoulder a bit. Karkat had taken a small nap after coming home from Dave's doctor appointment.

Karkat furrowed his eyebrows squinting one open, his face softening immediately as he slowly but surely reeled into reality. His expression warming and filled with love. 

"s' wrong?" He murmured as Dave willingly sat next to him when Karkat scooted his feet up for him to sit next to him.

"Nothin's' really wrong I guess. I dunno man. Im in one of those sappy  moods." Dave explained, nuzzling his nose into the crook of his boyfriend's neck, grinning wildly like an idiot. "Can we just like, hug or somethin'?" Dave huffed, already wrapping his arms around the other carelessly and weakly. 

"Course." Karkat nodded, pulling the other int his lap and cuddled him, while resting his thumb on the side of his face.

"Can I like, get sappy? I mean- n-not like really sappy. I mean unless youre okay with that. I mean you like romcoms and stuff so maybe you do, but i dont wanna make you uncomfortable and stuff because lik-" 

"Dave. Calm your shit. " Karkat chuckled, caressing Dave's cheek, pressing a gentle kiss to his chin. 

"Right. Uhm, okay..." Dave paused for a bit, before speaking again.

"I really like being around you. Yaknow? Like, Okay, I've never liked someone so much maybe? Yeah. I- And I sometimes feel like people might think our relationship is unhealthy or something. And maybe they might be right? Wait- no. Okay like I feel right being with you and like people's input is kind of setting me off. N-not like about my feelings and our relationship but like-.. you know?"

Karkat looked Dave in the eye, not really intensely but just staring into his gaze, lovingly.

"Dave, look and listen to me." Karkat spoke soft and calmly. "We are the best fucking couple anyone has ever seen with their damn eyes."

Dave hadn't realized he was crying until he laughed and it came out more as more of a choked sob. Karkat just smiled, nicking his thumb gently across his cheek to wipe away the big blubbery tears. "What am I gonna do with you?" Karkat chuckled awkwardly.

"Anyways, referring to other thoughts. I feel the same way. I am hopelessly in love with someone named-"

"John Cena?"

"Okay Im leaving."

"If you leave me like the mess I am, I will kick you in the dick." 

"I dare you, you lil shit." Karkat let out a low pleased purr, pressing his forehead against Dave's. 

"I will do anything if it means touching your di-"

"That's it! I'm leaving. Actually, this time!" Karkat screeched, trying to get up.

"No!~ Im sorrrryyyy!" Dave snorted and clung to the others waist. 

"I love you." Karkat smiled, planting a sweet peck to the others lips and cuddled against him. 

"Love you too..." Dave spoke quietly, back in his raspy whisper.

Come morning, Dave blinked his eyes open, still safely encased in his boyfriends arm. He preferred it this way, really. Karkat was cuddly, and also squishy. Perfect snuggle buddy to be honest. 

Karkat suddenly opened his eyes pretty wide. "I kinda want icecream." 

"Dude what?" Dave nearly sputtered just at the fact of Karkat suddenly being awake or some shit. Jeez what was he gonna do with this guy honestly?

And then they shared a very loving and fluffy and sMOL ADORABLE KISS.

_______

FUCKIN FIN~

 HOLY SHIT DAVEKAT IS SO GOOD MMMMMM GOOD SHIT.

I had like the best songs of inspiration i stg

first this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfZBJD8zYOo

Theeen this onee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ5k_fvscJk

alsO THiS One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPU8XJcA__k

AnyWaYS I had lots of fun writing this so I hope you liked reaDing It ^^