Louis sakes his head, refusing the man's invitation. He needed some time to himself after what happened back at the cell. It wasn't like Zayn's company would be the worst thing, though. Louis thinks that him and Zayn are going to become pretty good friends in time. "Thank you, but I want sometime alone for me to think," Louis tells the male in front of him, giving him an apologetic smile.

Zayn isn't offended by Louis dismissal of his request. He just gives the other lad a smile smile. "Alright than I guess I will see you tomorrow," he says, giving Louis a small wave as a goodbye before he leaves out of the steel door of Louis' office.

Louis doesn't wait too long before he follows the other man's suit. Leaving his small office Louis makes sure the door is locked tight before he starts walking down the hall. He tried not to look into the cells he passes too much, but it was hard not to look. The men and women inside them just looked so sad and depressed.

Louis wanted to help every one of them, but he wasn't assigned to them so he didn't have any right to try and help the poor mental patients.

Louis was walking down the dark hallway when he starts to hear two pairs of footsteps behind him. He doesn't think much of it, him believing that it was just some other employee's going about their business in this gosh darn place.

Louis continues down the hallway, when he hears some whispers from behind him. He turns to look behind him, but he doesn't see anything in the pitch black darkness behind him.

Louis shrugs it off as him hearing things and turns back around to continue down the hallway. He almost let's out a scream when two figures appear in front of him. Both almost identical to the other.

"You really need to learn to lock things when you leave, Angel," the one who Louis believes is Harry tells him almost menacingly.

The other one, Marcel, comes up beside him to whisper in his ear. "Yeah, we could just slip out and do whatever we want to these precious people in this place of mental health," he whispers into my small ear.

Louis takes a deep breath to calm his nerves and to make himself take control of these arrogant twins. He had to find a way to get the twins back into their cell or he was going to get fired after only his first day here. Not only that but he would be responsible for he doesn't even want to think how many murders.

"You two need to get back to your cell," he whispers furiously at his two patients.

Louis watches as they both given him large smirks. "We will do what you ask as long you give us each one thing," Harry says, making Louis uncomfortable about what the thing they wanted was going to be.

"All we want is a kiss from you, Angel," Marcel whispers into Louis' ear, him still standing right beside the other male, his hand placed on his back giving him unwanted goosebumps.

Louis sighs knowing that him agreeing to their dumb request would be the only way to get them back into their cell and for him not to get fired from his first job as a therapist. "Alright, I will give you each one kiss. As long as you do as I say and get back into your cell without any more problems."

The twins give Louis one of their trademark smirks, making Louis regret his choice. He doesn't show his fright about his decision to the twins though. He would rather not give them that satisfaction again.

Louis doesn't even wait for the twins to make sure that they are following behind him. He just starts leading the way to the twin's unlocked cell. He knows that the twins are following him when he hears their noisy footsteps trailing behind him.

Louis has to wonder how these two men killed so many people, when they can't even walk quietly. He doesn't ponder it too much as they arrive at the rightful cell.

Louis turns to look at the twins. "Alright in the cell you go," he tells them motioning towards the steel door with no window on it.

Harry's the one to shake his head at my request. "We aren't going into our cell without the kiss you promised us," He says wagging his pointer finger at Louis as if he was a four year old who was misbehaving.

Louis sighs, knowing that he wasn't going to get out of it. He turns to the twin that's closest to him. That being Marcel, he stands on his tippy toes to be at the right angle to plant his lips against the mental patient's.

The kiss didn't last long, Louis pulling back after a of couple seconds. He wasn't too fond of kissing the two murderers who had surrounded him not too long ago and had planted their mark onto the male's neck. He knew he had too though or else they wouldn't go back into their cell like he needed them too.

Louis turns to look at the other twin to see him pouting at the smaller male. "Where's mine?" He whines, making Louis roll his eyes at how much like a child the mental patient sounded.

To satisfy the much taller man's immature actions, he steps onto the tips of his toes. Leaning in to plant his lips against a pair identical to the ones before.

He makes the kiss last about as long as the last one, he wasn't in the mood to delay himself from getting home anymore than he already has. When he pulls away he sees that the curly haired man in front of him has a satisfied smile on his face.

It was kind of nice to see a smile on one of the twin's faces. He hasn't seen a real smile on their faces since he met them earlier today. Sure the twin's practically have the same old smirk on their faces all the time, but that wasn't the same as an actual smile.

Louis couldn't help but to smile himself at how amazing it was to see the lad in front of him have an actual smile on his face. It was more perfect than he could of ever imagined. Harry's gorgeous pink lips spread so that his perfectly straight pearly white's could peak through the small gap of his lips.

Louis smile falls when he remembers the reason as to why he was standing in the middle of the hallway with two psychos. He needed to get the twin's back into their cell before anyone walks by to see them out of it.

Louis puts his hands on his hips showing the twin's that he was irritated with them. "Alright you got what you wanted, now get back into your cell," Louis growls at his two patients.

Louis watches as the men do as he says and get back into their shared cell. Louis raises his eyebrow however when one of them turns back around. The twin is shown to be Marcel with his large glasses and beautiful emerald eyes.

"We'll see you tomorrow, Angel," he says, giving Louis a cheeky wink before disappearing into the cell.

Louis only stares at the door for a long minute trying to wonder about what had just happened. He shakes it off after a long thought about it. It wasn't like he was starting to like the two men or anything. He was just trying to figure out as to why they were acting this way towards him.