Princeton ch1

characters
Princeton~Himself
EJ-Himself
Mike-Himself
Camila Cabello-Kaylyn Sanchez
Leroy Sanchez-Himself

Kaylyns POV*
Waking up to more texts from my brother..fun. I rolled over, looked at my phone and realized they weren't from my brother. They were from the one and only, Princeton from Mindless Behavior. I've known this kid since the start of MB and we've been best friends ever since.

I decided to call him to see what the emergency was about. As he picked up the phone he screamed,"OFFICIAL MB MUSIC ALBUM IS OUT TODAY WAKE UP AND CELEBRATE!" I groaned and said, "P, it's 8 am, there is no way I'm going to celebrate anything right now." He laughed. "Wow Kayl lighten up! This is a big deal!" "I know,"I said yawning. "Let me call you back when I'm in the celebrating mood."

As we hung up, I ran downstairs to get breakfast and found a note on the table from my dad. "Buenos Dias mi hija! I had to go to work super early I'm sorry baby. But I will be home for dinner. Leroy is supposed to go to your moms today, so you have the house to yourself for a while. I love you baby girl. xoxo Dad" Yay..another day alone

I sat down to eat breakfast, I scrolled through Instagram and suddenly heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find three smiling guys ready to party. EJ was the first to speak up. "What's shaken líl lady?" Then Mike followed with, "You ready to celebrate yet?" They pushed past me to find food and sat down eating silently.

"Wow mindless behavior eating my food?! I feel so honored!" Princeton laughed. "Honey, chill out. We ain't here to eat your food." Then Mike and EJ quit eating and stood back up all serious. "Ok guys...what's going on? You're really starting to creep me out and it's not funny."

Then my phone started ringing. I picked it up. "Hello?" It was my best friend Peyton."HEY OMG HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEW MB ALBUM YET?! IT'S SO GOOD!" "Pey, chill you don't have to yell and no I haven't heard it yet. I was actually talking to the guys right now. She screamed so loud it gave me a headache. "OMGOMGOMG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU NEED TO TELL ME THESE THINGS!"

I hung up the phone and continues my previous conversation. By this time, Mike and EJ were eating again and Princeton was on his phone. "So what did you guys need because i did have the house to myself before you got here."

Princeton took my hands and said, "We're going on tour. It's just a little mini one around the West coast, but I wanted to know if you would like to come?" At that point, I froze.

~I will continue with a chapter 2 soon hope you guys like it~