“Do you reckon we could get served?” Aria whispered to me.

“I don’t know, do you wanna try?” I said giggling.

“Yeah” she said turning to the counter and ordering two vodka and cokes. “Thank you” she said as she handed the money over to the guy behind the counter.

“Let’s go find a seat,” I said scouring around the room for a seat. We finally found one where we could actually see the stage; the boys were starting to get in position so I guessed it would be starting soon. I took a sip of my drink and it tingled as it went down my throat but overall it was really nice. It wasn’t my first time drinking alcohol, my mum had given me the odd sip at Christmas and New Year, but this was my proper full drink. Aria drunk hers within minutes of having it.

“Want another one?” she said getting up to go to the bar.

“Uh sure” I said and drunk the rest of mine. Aria soon came back with two more glasses, as the band was about to start; some guy wearing glasses introduced them. Will was standing at the front with his guitar and next to him was a guy the same age as him with dirty blonde hair holding the microphone, then behind them was Dave on bass and a brown haired guy on drums. The band is called The Rebels, the boy on the microphone announced that the first song their singing was called memories, the whole crowd screamed so Aria and I joined in. The style of the music was a mix between Mcfly and Coldplay.

The whole crowd sung along with the music, Aria and I got up and danced. Almost to the end of the second song, a few guys came over and started dancing with us, I felt uncomfortable but Aria was ready to dance, probably because of all the alcohol inside her. I made an excuse to the boys that we had to go to the toilet. In the toilet I sat Aria on the sink, and splashed water over her face hoping it would make her a little sober but it didn’t help.

“I need a pee” she said giggling, she jumped off the sink and went into one of the toilets, after ten minutes she still hadn’t come out of the toilet. I went into the toilet next to her and looked over, she was asleep on the toilet. Luckily no one was in the toilets.

“Aria” I shouted, she jumped up and opened the door.

“Come on” I said grabbing her by the arm and taking her back to the dance floor.

The boys were going on a break; Will signalled to me to meet him around the back, I dragged Aria with me.

“She’s drunk,” I said giving Aria to Dave.

“Hey, you were great” I said smiling to Will.

“Thanks, you’re a great dancer too,” he said grinning; he pulled me in for a hug. It was freezing out the back.

“Wait did you get served?” he said with widened eyes.

“Well Aria did,” I said laughing.

“How aren’t you as drunk as her then” he said looking in Dave’s direction, as he put Aria in his car.

“I didn’t drink as much as her, she just kept buying them,” I said, he just nodded his head and smiled.

“Will, Dave come on” the guy with glasses came out and said.

“We got to go back on for the second half” he said.

“I’ll sit with Aria out here for a bit then we’ll come back in” I said smiling as he ran back into the club, Aria looked white.

“I feel sick,” she said as she spewed all over the floor just missing my shoes.

“I’ll go get you a glass of water” I said leaving her by the car and running to the bar.

“Can I have a glass of water please” I said.

“Sure, tap water for free?” the bartender said grinning.

“Yeah that will do” I said smiling; I grabbed the water and headed out the back. Aria was sitting on the floor with one hand on the floor and the other on her head.

“Headache?” I said sarcastically sitting down next to her.

“Ugh” she said taking the water off me. Aria and I didn’t go back into the club; we stayed outside because Aria really couldn’t get up to go inside. An hour later the show finally finished and the boys came out.

“Ready to go?” Dave said to Aria, she just nodded. Will offered me to go in his car, I agreed and sat in the front of his black car. He sat in the driver’s side but didn’t start the car; he leant over and kissed me instead.

“I’ve been waiting to do that all night,” he said pulling away, I smiled and pulled him back to me, we kissed until Aria and Dave’s car left. Luckily my mum didn’t give me a curfew tonight. He got me home by twelve; the lights were off in the house so I guessed my mum and stepdad were in bed. I kissed Will goodnight and got my keys out of my bag and opened the door. The whole downstairs was empty, they were all in bed, I went into the kitchen for something to eat, I hadn’t eaten all night. I grabbed a bowl and put some cereal init, I ate it all and went straight up to bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.