" I promise. This is a new life for us. Mommy is looking for a job and when I get enough money saved we are going to get our little house. Just me and my boys?" I said to them.

" Love you mommy?" The boys said to me. I gave them all a hug and a kiss.

" I love you both. You two are my everything?" I said to them.

" Well, look at that? What a sight?" I heard someone behind us. I looked and saw Becky looking down at us. She was all dressed like she was going out for the night.

" Ms. Gilbert, I have something to talk to you about?" I said to her, getting up.

" What is it? I have to make sure that, that woman isn't burning down this house?" Becky said to me.

" You mean Mona?" I asked her. I was walking right next to her.

" Yes. That one. I don't know why my sons are hanging out with trash like that?" Becky said to me. I looked at her.

" Ms. Gilbert, you don't have no right to say that about Mona?" I said to her.

" Oh, honey I wasn't just talking about Mona? I was talking about you as well." Ms. Gilbert said to me. I looked at her.

" Excuse me." I said to her. She looked back at me.

" What was wrong dear? Did I talk way to fast for you? Here let me talk slower for you?" Ms. Gilbert say to me. I looked up at her.

" Why are you being so mean?" I asked her. Becky walked over to me.

" You and your sons, are trash. Why don't you go running back to the trailer park where you came from?" Ms. Gilbert said to me. I looked up at her. I'm starting to loose my cool with this woman more and more.

" Listen here bitch, you can say what you want about me, but you have no right to talk about my sons like that?" I said to her. I looked behind Ms. Gilbert and saw everyone looking at us. Mona, Kolby and Brantley didn't look happy at all. Jason looked like he was lost.

" Oh please. You got knocked up and my sons and I are paying for your mistakes." Ms. Gilbert said to me.

" You don't know me? You don't know my story?" I said to her.

" What is there? You spread your legs and got knocked up?" Ms. Gilbert said to me. I looked at her. I can feel the hot tears falling down my face.

" You don't know the---" Ms. Gilbert cut me off.

" Yes I do. You need to get out of this house and go back to where ever you came from and stay there? You are nothing but a worthless woman who is only out to get money from your kids" Ms. Gilbert said to me. I looked at her.

" What?" I said to her.

" You heard me? You only want people to feel sorry for you. Well, I'm not. You spread your legs to get knocked up so you made that bed and now you have too----" I cut Ms. Gilbert off.

" Martin raped me?" I said to her. I looked right at her.

" What?" Ms. Gilbert asked me. I looked up at her.

" Martin raped me. I was only 15 years old. Martin was 19 years old. I didn't want to be with him." I said to her.

" But you stayed with him? Why?" Ms. Gilbert asked me. I looked around the room. I know what everyone is thinking, but I don't want to do it right here in the hall way.

" Can we all go to the kitchen, or the living room please?" I asked everyone.

" Sure. Mona is the stove---" Mona cut off Brantley.

I'll Be Their Father ( A Brantley Gilbert Fan-Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें