Epilogue

After bidaai we were standing on the entrance of malhotra Mansion. Mami come and did di and jiju arti and the entered in the house then we and Cavya stood side by side and di did our arti we saw two kalsh kept side by side me and navya give a light push to those kalsh and put our feets in the two thalis having red colour water and entered the house leaving the footprints beside di prints then we entered the temple did arti and put handwriting near side by side.

Then we played some games Where manik was showing tantrums continuously. And when mami announced that all the costumes are done the boys stood up with a jerk and winked at each other. And gave evil shrink to us. And with in a second or two we were in our partners arms in bridal style.
A- dhruv kya kr rhe ho.
D- arye dekha nhi ke tumhe apni good me uthaya h.
And with this he give a quick peak on her forehead and di hide her face in his chest and blushed.
Na- pagal ho gaye ho kya.?
C- aur nhi toh kya tumhare payar me hi toh pagal hun.
He also give a quick peak on her cheek and she was red due to blush and hit his shoulder.
Nan- manik koi kya sochega? Plsss mujhe neeche utaro.
Man- oho koi kuch nhi sochega. Hna everyone is anybody has any problem if m apni wife ko ghosh me utaun.
Before anyone can say anything cabir and jiju shouted no. And others nodded their heads in disbelief.
Man- dekha love kissi ko koi problem nhi h so chle.... Bedroom me... (he pecked my lips and my eyes come out of its sockets due to shock.)
Man- want one more(raising his eyebrows)
I composed myself denied and hid my face in his neck.
Then all the boys took us upwards and get in the room saying gud night to everyone and each other.

When I reached in room he made me stand carefully and I was awestruck. It was beautiful. There hanged a huge photo of mine and his of our sangeet performance. And the room was full of our pics.
And the bed was beautifully decorated with roses. I imagined ki how that decorations were going to be ruined in next couple of hours and blushed.
Man- I was also thinking the same ke becharon ki sara hard work kharab hojayega
Such a shameless creature.
Nan- aacha aur voh q
Man- because we are going to Jam whole night.
I blushed but composed myself.
Nan- but q HUM AAPKE HAIN KAUN???
Man- aacha ji abhi bata hun.
He again picked me up and went his way to bed and we had a very blissful night.

Hope you guys like it.......