"No," I answer.

He stares at me for a moment longer before nodding and getting out of the car.

I follow behind him into the building, looking over my shoulder every so often. This is nerve wracking, knowing I'm being sought after by Wolfe Enterprises.

Harry presses the button for the third floor in the elevator, his foot tapping against the floor nervously.

He leads me down a hall, to a door where I assume Zayn lives, lifting his cost and knocking. I notice he knocks in a specific pattern.

"Morse code," he informs me and I nod as Zayn opens the door.

"Hey," he greets us. He seems to be just on edge as Harry.

"Hi," Harry says as we step into the place, the door shutting behind us.

"Niall and Louis are on their way," Liam says from the couch.

Zayn's apartment is decorated contemporarily, with lots of art on the walls. Even the furniture he chose is almost abstractly artistic--the couch is bright red and the coffee table is sleek black.

Harry motions for me to sit beside Liam on the couch and I do so as he turns to talk to Zayn.

"How are you, Rose?" Liam asks.

"I'm alright," I say. "I've been better, you know, when a psychotic conman isn't after me."

Liam chuckles. "Likewise."

I look down at my lap. "Do you think that this...rebellion thing you guys have going will be successful?"

Liam chews on his lips thoughtfully. "I can't say," he replies. "But I certainly hope it will be."

I hear commotion in the foyer area and then to see Niall and Louis entering, throwing their coats onto a chair by the door.

"Evening, Rose," Louis greets me as the rest congregate in the sitting area where Liam and I are.

"Hi," I say. Although I have no fear of him now, I am still wary of Louis (and Niall, really) because of how they attacked me some time ago when I was walking home. I know they were only doing it because they had to, though, and they are an important part of the alliance.

"First order of business," Harry says, remaining on his feet while everyone else sits. "What the fuck is Alec thinking?"

"He spoke a lot of Rose at the meeting today," Niall says.

"Meeting?" Harry's eyes widen. "Fuck!"

"Shit, Harry," Zayn groans.

"That gives him another reason to be pissed, Christ." Harry presses his palms to his eyes, stressed.

"You need to go talk to him, so he won't suspect you " Liam says.

"I agree," Louis says. "Go now, before he leaves Ivory."

"What's Ivory?" I ask.

"Code name for Wolfe Headquarters" Niall tells me. They really have codes for everything--even knocks.

"I can't fucking go, he'll know something's up if I go," Harry says.

"What are your other options, then?" Niall shoots back.

Harry lets out a frustrated sigh.

"If I go, Rose needs to stay here," he finally says.

"She's fine with us, just go talk to him and make him think you're aligned with him one hundred percent. He can't have any doubt's about your loyalty to the enterprise," Zayn says.