Say yes to the dress

Weeks after their visit to bunny burrow. Judy was back again. But didn't take Nick with her this time. She had gone dress shopping with her mother. Leaving Nick in Zootopia. She had been gone for about a week, and Nick was at his amusement park early in the morning until late at night almost everyday. He was always the first and the last mammal at the park. His favorite thing to do at the park was to work with finnick while he took off the predators tame collars. Although he took other predators collars off, he usually kept his on while working. Just in case something were to happen with the ZPD. But that was another thing. Nick rarely let Judy go to his amusement park while it was open and she wasn't working. Because if anyone else at the ZPD knew about the park, and found out Judy knew for so long and hadn't said anything, the park would get closed. And Judy would get fired.
But the thing was, every officer that was a predator most likely visited Nicks park once or twice without his knowledge. Not as an officer. But just as a visitor.
It didn't cost a lot to get into the park, but no matter what the price was, predators would pay anything to get their collar off. Even if it was just for the day.

"Mister Wilde?" A young predator said softly as she approached Nick.
"Oh, Yes?" Nick asked with a soft smile as he looked down at the young otter.
"Can my friend come to the park sometimes?" She asked, rubbing the back of her now free neck.
"Sure they can." Nick said with a warm smile as he stood back straight up.
Nick blankly assumed this otters friend was a predator. Because in Zootopia. Predator and prey, even as children, didn't get along well.
"Okay." The otter smiled. "But Mister Wilde. She's a sheep. Is that okay? Can she still come?" The otter placed her paws together hopefully.
Nicks ears flattened and he frowned. The separation of predator and prey in Zootopia was harsh. But deep down, Nick was no better than the mammals putting up the 'No growling' or 'Prey only' signs. His entire park was only for predators. And he was going to keep it that way.
"I'm sorry, dear. But she can't. This park is a secret. You can't tell anybody that's not a predator. Okay?" Nick asked down to the otter with a worried tone.
The young otter nodded before running off in the other direction.
Nick rubbed his paws over his eyes and the rest of his face as he groaned in annoyance.
He started talking to himself as he started to walk around the park. He soon reached the control room that was set on top of a hill, over viewing the park. The control room was where they turned on the rides, and started up the lights once the day began and it soon got dark outside.
It was around dusk, so Honey, a honey badger, a very good friend of Nicks who worked at the park, was inside the control room, sitting in her spot as she turned on the lights as the big blue sky slowly faded into a soft shade of yellow, orange, and purple.
"Hey! There he is!" Honey exclaimed and smiled as her friend entered the control room.
"Here I am." Nick said unenthusiastically as he sat down in one of the chairs next to Honey.
Nicholas propped his elbows on the armrests and slid down against the chair. Holding his folded paws in front of his snout as he went into deep thought.
"Hey, Nick. While you were calling that fiancé of yours during lunch, finnick ate all of the—Nick! Are you even listening to me?" Honey scoffed as she had started talking. But once she noticed how Nick clearly wasn't listening, she got irritated.
"What? Oh cool, cool, Honey......" Nick said bluntly as he stared straight ahead at the bright lights of the park.
Honey rolled her eyes before flipping one more switch. Turning on the bright lights to the Ferris wheel before she hopped off her chair and made her way to the door.
"I'll be by the front gate." She huffed before walking out.
Nick nodded, finally comprehending what his friend was saying before sitting up straight in his chair.
Nick had had his park for almost two years now. And business was still booming. But he was constantly overwhelmed with how much it actually took to maintain the park. And thoughts of his future haunted him.
Mainly his future with Judy. He always had doubts about them being together....'Forever'. He was nervous about what they would have to face in the future. Clearly, the perky little bunny would want children. But Nick always tried to avoid the subject.
Interspecies children and relationships in general weren't common in Zootopia. Not at all. Most mammals in an interspecies relationship would just adopt a child of either parents species. So they wouldn't get 'hated' on. But Nick and Judy were different than most interspecies relationships. Yes, they are two different species, but one was a predator, and the other was prey. Ironically, most cases of interspecies relationships in Zootopia, which are mainly kept secret, are either a predator and a predator, or prey and prey.
Him and Judy had already talked about their future, and what they were going to be up against with the tame collars. But in reality. They had no idea.
The two had already faced protests when Nick proposed. Even when they were just dating, It seemed the small minded mammals that arranged the protests followed them.

As Nick sat in his chair, overviewing the park, he felt a vibration in his pocket. He reached over and pulled his phone out of his pocket, and a warm smile graced his face as he saw it was Judy. But she was video chatting.
Nick groaned slightly before answering and slapping on a very big, fake, smile.
"Hi, Nicky!" Judy exclaimed happily.
Judy's large violet eyes basically hypnotized the fox ever time he looked into them. It was just another thing he loved about her.
"Hiya, Judy. How's the dress shopping going?" Nick asked as he sat back in his chair.
"It's going really great, actually. I want your opinion. My mom says I look good in everything. But the only person who's opinion matters to me is yours." She said softly.
Nicks fake smile slowly faded into a real one. This bunny always knew how to warm his heart.
"Well mine shouldn't matter, Judy....it's your dress...." He said softly, a frown gracing his face.
In reality, no, he didn't care which dress Judy got. He was more concerned about his suit. He was desperate to find one that would cover his collar. Something all male predators looked for when their big day was near.
In all honesty, Nick didn't want a big party. He would be fine with just him and Judy getting married in private. But Judy was persistent about the party.

Judy sighed, "But Nicholas! I need your help!"
Nick groaned in annoyance, something he rarely did to the bunny. "Judy. Really. It's your dress. I shouldn't have a say it."

The two went on for a while, bickering, but Judy eventually picked the one. A light, but very puffy, soft shade of lavender dress. Nick had picked it, after being forced to pick one. He thought it worked with the bunnys eyes beautifully. But of course wasn't going to tell her that. Even though the two were bound to be wed, the fox was still nervous to express his feelings towards the bunny.

With their wedding right around the corner, Judy was overall excited. But Nick on the other hand....He was so nervous, that almost everyday before the wedding, he got shocked at least once or twice from his dreaded tame collar. He needed to calm himself down. He had to hide his emotions to not ruin the party.
And he had to soon.
......Very soon.