2. Sharing Sweets

"I love you most." He says.

• • •

You and Mark were enjoying a relaxing day in, watching The Office and eating junk food. You got up from the couch to get ice cream, grabbed a spoon, and sat back down. It was chocolate, your favorite.

Mark grabbed the spoon from you and smeared chocolate ice cream all over his lips, you knew where he was going, but pretended not to see.

Mark tapped your shoulder and you turned to face him. He gave you a kiss on the lips and you sucked all of the ice cream off.

"Chocolate! My favorite!" You remarked.

Mark laughed and got up. You saw him get the package of Oreos from the pantry and he returned to his spot on the couch. He took one from the package and fed them to you until you couldn't eat anymore.

You realized that the tub of ice cream was still on your lap. You took a spoonful and rubbed it on your lips. Mark didn't even kiss you; he just licked all of the ice cream off. No question!

You then thought it was the perfect time to tease him. You began to rub the ice cream all over your neck and collar bones, leaving your neck super cold.

Mark saw this and he sucked all of the ice cream of in a matter of about thirty seconds. You moaned in response to all of the sucking.

Mark shut the TV off and picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist, and you cuddled with him as he brought you to the bedroom.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)..." Mark said to you as he carried you.

"I love you more, Markimoo." You reply.

"I love you most." He says.

He places you on your side of the bed and crawls next to you. You cuddle up next to him and you both fall asleep in each other's arms.

(A/N): Sorry this was a bit short! I need ideas! Your feedback is very important to me! Thanks for reading and I'll see you tomorrow!