Chapter 2

Justin's POV

I looked up at someone running down the stairs it seems like she didn't notice me cause she went running to Joseph. She was hugging him for about 3 minutes then I interrupted she looked up in a confusion but then smiled.

She was beautiful she had long dirty brown hair, she had blue glowing eyes, and she has tannish skin. I said hi my name is Justin then she stayed thinking for a little tell she said "hi my name is Rosalyna, with that she left.

Later in the day it was time for dinner we all sat down I couldn't stop looking at Rosalyna she noticed and put her head down and didn't want to look up it was silent for a few minutes but that's when her dad broke the silence he asked her how she was. Rosalyna just said "good" but then she noticed how awkward it was so she just started talking to her dad and Joseph.

Then later on we were just watching movies I had gone to the kitchen to get popcorn when I was walking out I bumped into someone right away I noticed those beautiful eyes looking into mine we stayed looking at each other for a little but then she turned away to pick the popcorn up. She said " Im sorry,
I didn't notice you walking out I've been kinda distracted but before I could
answer, a hand reached over to help us up when I looked up it was her dad.

She got up and went to make more popcorn I made an excuse to go into the kitchen. When I walked in there she had her back towards me I walked closer to her and turned her around I said YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!! She looked at me in
confusion but then she reacted and just stared at me without saying anything she smiled and walked out.

She fell asleep, her dad asked me to cary her to her room when I reached her bed she grabbed my neck, I lost control and landed on top of her before I could get up her dad came in.............
he had a puzzled look and came up to me and pulled me away I thought he was going to kick me out but then he said " Im really disappointed in you Justin" after that he left. A few minutes later I went home I couldn't stop thinking about Rosalyna but what am I going to do..

Let me know if im doing something wrong or if u want more characters or if u want something to happen!! Im sorry the chapters aren't long enough but ill start making them long...