Once Upon a Time

I got this info from a website since there wasn't any text post in general for this.  You can check the two that I have found on google by searching "Once upon a time zodiac" - the first two (bustle and buzzfeed) that pop as links are the two best ones I have found. Tell me which one you can relate to most!

Someone requested this a long time ago and I haven't gotten the chance to actually for one, but hopefully you all will like this!

As well as I hope this is accurate- from the looks of this it is.

+

Aries = Emma Swan 

Aries tend to be impulsive and passionate, a combination that can sometimes lead to us making decisions that have unforeseen consequences. An Aries will relate to Emma for her headstrong and stubborn approach, as well as her unwavering loyalty to those she cares deeply for (once she finally lets them in, that is).  

Taurus = Killian Jones/Hook

  Tauruses love the finer things in life and long for the rewards of their hard work. They revel in excess and beautiful objects, and that makes Hook a perfect match for the sign. While Killian may have become tamer in recent years, his internal drive remains the same: to conquer the object of his desire, be it a bounty or a certain Savior.  

Gemini = Ruby/Red Riding Hood

  Geminis tend to have two distinct personalities within themselves that feel entirely separate and different from one another. It's almost a Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde situation, and no one understands that better than Ruby, who also happens to be a werewolf. Geminis can be complicated, but those dichotomies can exist peacefully.  

Cancer = Mary Margaret/Snow White

  Those who fall under the Cancer sign tend to be big on family and the comforts of home. They value these connections above all else and prefer to set deep roots with things and places they care about. Snow White fits this description perfectly, having been so heartbroken to have sent Emma through the portal in order to save her from Regina's curse (and have Emma eventually save THEM). 

Leo = Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold

  Leos are ambitious and insist on making an impression — and a strong one, at that — upon everyone they meet. They're unlikely to bow to the will of others, and it seems only natural to pair the sign up with Rumpelstiltskin, who has many of the same qualities. Of course, he got more than a little carried away with his ambitions and didn't particularly use them for good, but the potential for good is there, and perhaps he'll get to utilize it next season. 

Virgo = Belle

  Virgos pay an extreme attention to detail, and this comes in handy, especially when they're doing so to help others (which comes quite naturally to the sign). They love to be of use to others and find pleasure in the task, which is right up Belle's alley. She spends hours with her books because she loves them, but also because she can use her vast knowledge to serve many of Storybrooke's problems at any given time, which is pretty amazing. 

Libra =  Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket

  Libras are often known as the scales of justice, as they are constantly aiming to strike a balance in all areas of life. This means they attempt to look at all sides of a story before passing judgment, and aim to make decisions that are fair and good for all involved. Archie, being the town therapist, is in the same boat and always encourages others to do the right thing, no matter how difficult that might seem. 

Scorpio =  Cora Mills 

  Scorpios are intense and demanding and will do whatever it takes to get the knowledge and power they desire and feel they deserve. They are generally unafraid of anything and find no use in inconsistencies — things are either black or white, with no room in between. There is no other OUAT character that better fits this description than Cora, who, while ruthless, did have some great qualities (she just used them the wrong way). 

Sagittarius = Robin Hood 

Those who are born under Sagittarius are natural wanderers, not because they're aimless and have no direction, but because they seek truth in all things and a greater understanding of the world they live in. Robin and his Merry Men may be a group of bandits, but he sees himself as an honorable man who is kind and honest, just like a Sagittarius would be.

Capricorn = David/Prince Charming 

Capricorns are hard workers and enjoy an honest day's graft. They're ambitious and determined to accomplish their goals regardless of the obstacles that may stand in their way, particularly when the given project is one they believe in strongly. Prince Charming is right on target with that one, as we've seen since the Enchanted Forest days when he refused to give up on Snow despite how impossible their love seemed.

Aquarius = Henry Mills 

Aquarians are extremely concerned with making the world a better place. They believe in following a righteous path and encouraging others to do the same. Henry, who has the heart of a True Believer, is a perfect example of these ideals and fits the Aquarius sign perfectly, as he's not only always thinking up ways to make everything better, he actually gets involved in doing it.

Pisces = Regina Mills/The Evil Queen

  Pisces are ruled by two fish, constantly swimming in opposite directions. They're often conflicted between what they want to do and what they feel they should do, and are constantly at odds with themselves. Regina is the perfect match for a Pisces, as she's constantly waging an inner battle herself, something that the star sign will relate to, but under it all she has a warm and caring heart. 

Make sure to comment what you think and who you got!