"Cardi stop "Nicki screamed laughing.

"Aye y'all keep it down up there"Meek yelled.

"Don't listen to him keep doing what we was doing"Nicki said.

"She so damn disrespectful"Meek said drinking some Hennessy in a cup.

"Yeah Ima head out though bull"Omelly said.

"Don't forget the shit I told you "Meek said locking the door.

"I'm going to sleep"Nicki said.She changed her clothes into a tanktop and no pants.Just thongs.

"Alright"Cardi said.She turned off the TV and closed her eyes.

Nicki walked out and went into the guest bedroom only to see a little boy in there.(Or that's what she thought)

"Hi my name is Malichai"He said.He held his teddy bear in his Mario Kart onesies.

"Meek!!"Nicki screamed and ran into Meek master bedroom.

"What baby?You acting like you saw a ghost"Meek said flipping through the channels.

"I saw a baby.A little boy.In onesies.In the Guest bedroom.Meek i swear"Nicki said frantically wiping the hair out of her face.

"I aint got no baby in this house.My son not here.He by my sister house"Meek said getting up in his boxers.

"Aye whats poppin?"Cardi said with her eye mask still covering her eyes peeking out the bedroom door.

"Cardi I swear I just seen somebody in that bedroom"Nicki said running into her room.

"Girl,you just scared"Cardi said stopping her from jumping on her bed.

"Ain't nobody in here Nic."meek yelled from the other room.

"Meek there's somebody in there check again"Nicki said with tears down her face.

"Nicki baby you can sleep with me.Why you don't sleep with Meek anyways?"Cardi said scratching her stomach.

"I don't know.But Cardi there's something in there"Nicki said getting under the covers.

"Nic ain't nothing in there.Goodnight Cardi"Meek said shutting the door.

"Scooch over Lil girl.This my bed"Cardi said pushing Nicki over.

"I could've moved myself you know"Nicki said closing her eyes.

"Whatever. goodnight Nicki pooh"Cardi said giggling placing her eye mask back on her face.

"Goodnight B"Nicki said.

Mid sleep,Nicki had a nightmare and dream at the same time.

Dream

"Stop please"Nicki said as whoever it was kept pounding in her.

"It hurts just stop"Nicki said.She was in pain she had never felt before.

"Help!!!!!!"Nicki screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Shut the Fuck up before I put a bullet in your head"He said taking out a gun from his waistband.

Nicki had tears rolling down her face as she slowly blacked out.

2 Months Later

"Onika,I'm sorry but you had a miscarriage."The nurse said."I'm sorry,but I bet you Malichai is in a better place now"

"No.he can't be gone.How did this happen?"Nicki said looking down at her overgrown stomach.

"I love you baby but why you had to go so soon?"Nicki said with tears rolling down her face.

"I'm kill his ass.Imma kill Jimmy."Nicki said with anger in her voice.

Dream Over

Nicki opened her eyes fast and sat up in the bed.

"It was Malichai"Nicki said remembering what had happened.

"It was Jimmy!"Nicki screamed waking up Cardi.

"Oh my gosh what happened?"Cardi said.

"Jimmy killed my baby"Nicki said grabbing her chest hyperventilating.

"Nika tell me what happened"Cardi said walking towards the door. "Meek!!"

"What Cardi?"Meek yelled opening his bedroom door.

"She don't look so good"Cardi said.She ran towards Nicki when she saw that she wasn't alert.

"Nicki baby wake up"Cardi said tapping her.

"Cardi bring her downstairs"Meek sis putting on a t shirt and some joggers.

"Okay"Cardi picked her light weight friend up and carried her downstairs.

"Put her in the backseat"Meek said starting up the car.

"Aight."Cardi placed her in gently and walked to the other side of the car.She sat it the backseat and placed Nicki's head on her thigh.

----------------------
Meek
At the Hospital

"She okay?"Meek asked the nurse.

"Yeah she's okay.She just overheated and shutdown.She was probably thinking too hard about something that rose her blood pressure and stress up"The nurse said writing something down on the clipboard.

"Meek when my friend coming back?"Cardi said sitting down by the bed.

"It was Jimmy!"Nicki said with her eyes closed.

"Jimmy what Nicki?"Cardi said.

Cardi used to work with Jimmy at king Of Diamonds but stopped because she found something better to do.

"He killed Malichai"Nicki said nonchalantly.

"Who's Malichai?"Meek said getting up walking over to her.

"My child.My baby"Nicki said.

"Which Jimmy?"Meek asked taking out his phone getting ready to dial The chasers.

"King of Diamonds"Nicki said before going back into her deep trance and sleep.

"Get ready to kill this nigga.He already owe me my damn money" Meek said hanging up the phone.

--------------------
Hey wassup hello It's me.My damn TV broke.Its glitching with direct TV.Ugh.But it's whatever.Y'all like this chapter?Vite Comment.Read.that's if y'all want another update😄I'm trying to update this whole week because I'm leaving on Sunday and going to see Dancing dolls.Yay!

-nicslays