New mommy?

Hi I'm Holly- Rose I'm 4.and I'm a orphan , I'm currently sitting on the sofa with a my backpack , because these a woman in the wants to adopt me , and I've been siting here for what felt like forever! . Soon after an hour the blonde beautiful woman walks out with a smile , she kneels down to Me , as I'm short! "Hello sweetheart " she said softly I smiled "hello" I said shyly , she smiles "do you want to come home with me?" She asks and I smile and nod "okay come on then " she said and grabs my hand . We get into her big car and I'm sat next to her , I keep looking at her and she caught me "do you want to ask questions?" She said and I giggles "yes please " I said , she smiles "go ahead " she said "what's your name?" I ask "Jennifer or Jen " she said smiling "what should I call you?" I ask "what ever you feel like" she said and starts the car "can I call you mommy?" I ask and she looks at me "of course " she said and I smile "what do you work as?" I asks "I'm a actress " she said and smiles.

We arrive at her house it's huge

She helps me out and we walks in "do you want a your Holly-Rose " she said and I sighed "what's wrong?" She asks "sorry but can you call me Holly?" I ask and she smiles "of course" So the tour begins its amazing her house , she shows me my room an...

So the tour begins its amazing her house , she shows me my room and my eyes go wide , she laughs and I run to my bed "for me?" I asks and she nods and sits next to me , I smile at her and she smiles back

Time lapse
"Holly food is here!" My new mommy yells from downstairs, I run downstairs and smile , she was sat at the table and i sit next to her "Holly do you like pizza " she asks , who doesn't I thought "yes " I said and smiles , she gives me some pizza I only eat one slice "bath time " she said and picks me up , she runs the bath and puts me , she washes my hair then gets me out "okay which pyjamas , Cinderella or Snow White ?" She asks "Snow White please " I say and she gets me ready for bed "goodnight sweetheart " "no please lay with me I scared " I say and she nods , I snuggle into her "mommy why did you adopt me?"I asks "because I can't have babies so I wanted you " she said smiling. Soon I yawn and fall asleep.