stage 1

Brylan's P.O.V

"Beep! beep!", "beep! beep!" I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I slowly crawled out of bed and my foot got tangled in my cover as I fell to the floor I screamed.

"Ugh, ouch" I huffed loudly landing on the floor.

"What the hell" my room mate and best friend kaylie (pronounced kaylee) said hopping out of bed. "Bry, are you okay" she  exclaimed woridly using my nickname.

"I'm fine" I said getting up off the floor. "Good thing your up though, time to get ready for class" kaylie and I are both in our second year of college and our other best friend jessica is a freshman in college she's like our little sister.

"Ugh no I don't wanna go to class" kaylie whined while literally dragged her out of bed. I swear this chick was so lazy she could sleep for hours on end.

"sorry babe you have too if you wanna become a lawyer" kaylie's dream was always to be a lawyer and mine is to be a docter just like my mom. My mom was always an inspiration to me I always looked up to her and how she saved peoples lives I couldn't wait to be like my mom when I grew up.

I finally got kaylie out of bed and we began to get ready for class. I took a quick shower and put on my pink hoodie that said love on it and my dark blue skinny jeans with my pink sneakers with secret wedges. I did a very light makeup consisting of small eyeliner and lip gloss. I was never one to were much makeup. I brushed out my long brown hair and let it lay straight on my back.

"lee, you ready we gotta meet jess" I called out to kalie. We would always meet jessica in the morning at the coffee shop on campus and then walk to class together.

"I'm ready" she said as she walked out of her room looking beautiful as always with her gorgeous long blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. Mine on the other hand were a bull brown very boring.  We walked out the door together heading to the coffee shop.

*Lee and I walked into the coffee shop and spotted jess right away. Running to the both we nearly knocked each other of trying to get to jess. "hello love" I said plopping down next to jess giving her a huge hug.

"hey babe I've missed you " Jessica said even though we saw each other last not even two days ago. We always act like we haven't seen each other in ages when reunited from any amount of time apart. Thats just how much we love each other.

"Jessie! Hi babe" kaylie squealed pulling me out of the booth attacking jess.

"kaylie! I've missed you too!" jess said as I laughed at our craziness not caring if people were starring at us. We all took a seat in the booth. I pulled kaylie out of my spot so I could get back to my baby. We all ordered a quick coffee all getting our usual and got up to head to class.

We all walk down the corridor making our way to our classes. we all went our seperate was once we reached them. We all said a quick goodbye and went to class.

*After class we all met back and headed to mine and kaylie's dorm discussing what we would do over the weekend.

"So what are we doing tomorrow seeing as it is friday" I asked not wanting to stay home all day on the weekend.

Kaylie got this weird smirk on her face before say just what I thought she would "we could maybe go to one directions concert since they're in town for only one more day I still haven't seen them yet."she rushed out quickly a bit nervous of our anwser. See kaylie her is a hard core one direction fan a director or dirctioner or whatever the hell they call them. Anyway she loves them has all there cd's and posters and everything. Myself or the complete other hand can't stand them. They are some stuck up rich boys who think they could get any girl they want cause they're famous especially that block head harry styles I hate his guts.

"HELL NO!" I screamed giving kaylie a death glare " you know good and well how much I hate them. I would never waste my money on one of their stupid concerts.

"Please" kaylie begged " pretty pretty please bry, come on ill do anything, plus I already got the tickets please do it for me"

"No never in a million years, I'm not going sorry you wasted your money maybe you could sell it on ebay and get your money back" I said a bit sassily to lee.

"Oh come on bry you see how much this means to her just go this once, no one said you had to enjoy it." Jessica said defending kaylie.

"And since when were you team dirction, you dont even like them either." I said to jess a bit shocked she actually wanted to see them in concert

"I'm not team direction I just see how much my best friend loves them and really wants to see them in concert and I know she would go for me" she exclaimed.  "thanks jess this is why I love you" kaylie said hugging her tightly. I took a moment to think I knew jess was right if I wear to say lets go to a panick at the disco concert she would go just for me, and I now feel like a bad friend.

"Ugh fine I'll go." I finally said after what seemed like hours of thinking and lee staring me down.

"YAY!" Lee screamed grabbing me in a tight hug jumping up and down.

"You're lucky I lobe you so much" I said slightly annoyed but hugging her back.

We finally made it to our dorm and I plopped down on my bed and kaylie sat next to me as jess sat on kaylie's bed.

"Are you sleeping over jess" I asked her

"Sure I think I still have some clothes here from last time so I'm good" she answered smiling at me.

"Alright guys so you gotta help me find the perfect outfit for the concert tomorrow so I can impress my hubby niall." kaylie said dreamily as I gave her a yeah right face and we all laughed.

"yeah right, no offense babe you're beautiful and all but he might not even see you." jess said trying her hardest not to sound cruel and break lees little her. Jessica is the youngest but sometimes I feel like it's kaylie she's so fragile and sensitive I always find myself protecting her. but then again I'm like that with both of them. I feel like im a mom and lee and jess are my little babies.

"Actually, he'll get to meet me in person" kaylie whispered softly bearly loud enough for me too hear her.

"What!" I said causing her to jump.

"Well I kinda also got some back stage passes to do a meet and greet to meet the boys." lee said looking at her feet.

"What you never said anything about meeting.." I paused looking over to jess as she scolded me giving

me a look that said just go with it. "but I'll go" I said giving in to them. The things I do for these two.

Kaylie screatched as she jumped off my bed running to her closet nearly grabbing every article of clothing she own dumping it on her bed partly on jess."ha ha" I laughed as she put clothes on her head.

"Alright lets get to work" lee said sorting through the clothes. I may not be thrilled about the concert but I love fashion and helping  my friends pick out the perfect outfit. Jessica and I jumped right up and began too help kaylie.

*After hours we finally found her the perfect outfit, it was really gorgeous and lee was so excited.  we got ready for bed and me and jess climbed in my bed and kaylie in hers all ready for sleep to take us.

"night guys" I said to my little munchkins

"night bry" they said back " cant wait for the concert tomorrow I bet you'll have fun" lee added.

"Yeah in your dreams, go to sleep" I scooded the bothof them burst into giggles before sleep creep up and took me.

*Authors note*

Hi guys so this is my very first fanfic or book really ever and im really excited and i just hope you guys like it and if you do tell your friends about it anyway please comment and vote and I will update as soon as possible so yeah hope you like bye!