The Band Room Accident.

" JEREMY YOU STOLE MY FRIED NOODLES DIDN'T YOU?" I screamed across the band room at him.

" Casie, what are you TALKING about, it wasn't me." Jeremy stated exasperated. " You know i would've eaten it all of i knew you brought for lunch." Oh well, i think. Its too late to get get more, its almost time to start band practice anyways.

I bust out my bass drum and my stand, and start situate my music. As we are called to attention and warm up, i feel as if something strange is gonna happen. As if God himself was giving me a warning, something comes crashing down through our band room ceiling, and right onto me and my drum.

" KC ARE YOU OKAY?" I hear people scream, other than Angel and Kenzie, who are worried about the drum more than their band-mate.

" Im fine, just a bit sore" I state from underneath the rubble and drum. But then, i start to feel something moving on top of me.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS ON ME SOMEONE GET IT OFF!" I scream as loudly as i possibilly can. Everyone starts running towards me and trying to pull the ceiling pieces off of me.

" Oh shut up you mewling quim." The thing that has fallen onto me CAN SPEAK? Everything starts to shuffle around and i can finally see what is in front of me. In front of me is a person ive only seen in my dreams, and im in a state of shock as he looks into my eyes.

" I am Loki Lafueyson, of Asgard. And i-" He doesnt get a chance to finish as i start to scream and thrash wildly. Apparently one of my fists connect with his head and he goes out cold. By the time Jeremy gets to me, im out of breath with an EXTREMELY sexy guy on top of me, and with my history of guys and them being on top of me, it wasn't a particularly favorable situation to be in.

"KC? HOMEGIRL YOU OKAY?" I hear Brea-lynn yell at me.

I hear similar things from Taylen, Nick, Bronson, and Teah. From Kenzie and Angel, i hear fake sobs about the bass drum being crushed by the weight of the human rolled off to the side of me, and the ceiling as well. As i start to come to and realize all the rubble is off of me, i start to think and wonder, why in the HELL did he crash through the ceiling? This is all a dream, right? Its not real. Im gonna wake up in the band room cause i fell asleep during practice again, and everything will be fine.

Sadly, this wasnt the case. As i got up, i looked around and noticed the guy who claimed to be the exact man of my dreams and fantasies is lying on the floor.

" Someone get me rope, duct tape, something to tie him up with. We dont know who he is and how dangerous he might be. So for now, Taylen, go open up the Practice room across from the office, and ill tie him up and interrogate him as to why hes here, and if this is just a really cruel prank on me and you guys." I state with some athoroity and fear in my voice and stature.

Taylen scurries off to go unlock the practice room, and Angel hand me the electrical tape he always has on hand for his sticks. Jeremy, Brea, and Bronson help me get a chair and lift the man of my literal dreams up onto it, and tie him up with it.

"KC, Its open." Taylen tells me from across the band room. As we start to pull the mysterious man to the practice room, he starts to stir, so i scream and punch him again to knock him out once again.

" Hey KC?" Says Bronson. " Yeah? Whats wrong?" I speak softly. " Remind me never to piss you off, okay?" He states with a laugh. " Dont worry about it, i only punch people who decide to fall on my band room roof and onto my bass drum." We all laugh as we finally get him into the room and lock it tightly.

My vision starts to turn blurry and i get worried that something bad has happend to me.

" Hey guys?" I speak fearfully.

" Whats wrong KC? You Okay?" I hear from several different people.

" I think i might be bleeding from somewhere."

" KC, i think i know from where." Nick states. I drop to my knees and fall to the floor with a loud groan and a sharp pain in my side.

" Oh shit! KC hold on im calling 911!" Brea screams while she is crying over the situation at hand.

"NO!" I say weakly. "Dont call them. Their gonna wonder what happened here, and Hoku might lose her job. Jeremy, get the med kit please." While he runs and grabs it from Hokus office, i go ahead and look down to my side and see a piece of my bass drum sticking out of my side. As i try and pull it out, i hear a scream of pain erupt from my lips and the man in the practice room at the same time. Jeremy comes back to the group, where everyone is huddled around me in a circle, while i lay my head on a chair. As i slowly pull out the piece of wood lodged into my body, i slowly start to lose consciousness. Since none of the band was exactly skilled in the medical field, i decided to do it myself which wasn't the smartest choice, but it was the only option at the moment.

" Jeremy, please pass me the gauze and the antibiotic ointment." I state as everyone stares at me in wonder of how the fuck im still awake and moving. He passes it slowly, being careful not to bump me and hurt me more. I pick out the spare pieces of wood, and start to rub the antibiotic ointment into the deep wound. It stings like a bitch, but it could be a lot worse than what it was, so i man the hell up and get it over with.

I put the ointment down and slowly push myself up from the awkward position i was in.

"Are you okay now KC?" Everyone starts to question. I still feel woozy, so i ask Brea if i can borrow her pillow and lie down.

" Wake me up as soon as you hear him start to move around, okay? To be fair, he did fall on me and make me bleed, so i call dibs on seeing him first." I say as i slowly fall into my personal dream world.

I hear Kenzie whisper " So can we just ditch her and leave her here?" And i jolt as soon as i hear protests from everyone else.

Hey, i think as i fall asleep, what are the actual chances of the guy you have loved ever since you seen him on the big screen falling through your band room and right onto you?